Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Satan

Started by christo4_99, November 09, 2008, 09:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

In my lifetime I have been exposed to Christianity and eastern Buddism,Zen,Hinduism,and certain philosophies...and for clarity none of which are to be considered Satanic.The nature of Satan in the Bible as both the Deceiver and the giver of knowledge is no contradiction,it is one and the same.But a more critical realization of this nature is that it is arrogance and self interest and love of self above others that cause this angel to fall.So he spreads his affliction upon man:this knowledge,wisdom,insight into the workings of the world.Now God on the other hand as Creator  loves only his creation and to love himself as Satan loves himself would mean the demise of his creation.The lesson of this is not to love yourself to the exclusion of anyone or anything else.Any religion or school of thought that raises one above another is no true religion for it's love is self-love.Since you cannot see God he does not favor you for your particular interpretation of him as more or less true but rather he is manifest within you by how you love your brethren.

nightlife

Lets stick with reality here and keep the fairy tales where they belong.

christo4_99

I was attempting to explain the concept and to extract "the point".Be it myth or reality a "fairy tale" as you call it serves a purpose and that is to conceptualize the truth within a particular framework using words and images that people understand.My purpose was to show that self love to the exclusion of the balance of reality is the original "sin" if you will.It may be popular to dismiss religion as "fairy tale" but just as the teacher comes when the student is ready the underlying lessons tend to reveal themselves in a distinct and pungent reality.