Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Three Keys to Changing The World

Started by Nihilanth, October 08, 2008, 02:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GestaltO

Hi Lanca,

Some very valid points in there which goes back to what i initially said....greed is the main problem with the world and what dictates our economical and social structure. not the 3 keys initially stated by the author of the thread (no offence to the author intended)

Like myself lanca you seem to be a realist with idealistic hopes rather than views.

just a bit of advice though lanca. try and tone down the way in which you post i imagine quite a few people can't fathom what your saying due to the way in which you write some of your posts.
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

lancaIV

Hello GestaltO,
you are critizising my KIND, but do you also know that this means in german : das Wesen ,
the synonym ,in german : GOTT/ES ,in our conversation-art, in Eng(-e-)lish : GOD ! 
Caution, my KIND is very sensibel and I mean yours too !

We should ever respect "Menkind-archivating institutions" like religion-organisations,
but the abuse/violation of human minds through foreign-language as communication base has got
one bad and long-during example in Europe:
1618-1648, the 30years-during war - Reformation-
( also new formation of the religion and geo-political map of Central-Europe)- 
mainly base by the translation of the "Holy Bible" by Martin Luther and the reaction of the abused felt
"religious crowd".   

You want to get views , but the question is also which dimension do you mean ?!
Very abstract,but maths-science facts based, Tempus-related : as if..../if not ....pre-vision.

Objective: for the defined individual problem the temporary/local/objective right individual defined solution , for example :
quantitative human minimum consume average for qualitative " well living conditions "definition,
ground use,mining,water use,flora and fauna agriculture, house construction, traffic, telecommunication
health and more !
Sources: U.N.O.org, estate ministies/institutes/organisations.

But normally the best advice for abstract "views" are to see problem-specifical Hollywood science+fiction movies, in the movie used tools can normally be find publicated in the Worlddata archivs, for example  www.espacenet.ep .

The reproducing of the "Dream Factory"- solutions is not so difficult,
if individuals cooperate with each other !
Modern physical object-replication : digital cam scan/ 3D-digitizing /scan 2 C.A.D.-program/
C.A.D.-program/ C.A.D. 2 C.N.C.-program/ C.N.C.-mill , www.autograv.de . or -3D-printer .

The internet is for me a work-tool,like a catalog/yellowpages, forums like these from overunity.com
give me/us the possibility to communicate about own/other trials and the error/success conditions
result.
Sometimes the communication can be on a non-regulated "esperanto"-language level.
Like the "Hundertwasser"-style for the architects, non common,- but possible.

Sincerely
             CdL