Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I want a thinktank here! check it out.

Started by christo4_99, November 13, 2008, 03:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Tesla learned how to tap the natural flows of energy that flows thru all matter in streams. He then learned how to split up the energy into separate frequencies and then used the most vibrant for power.

It sounds to me that he found out that the natural flows of energy were combined frequencies that were canceling out their own vibrance and there for making them use less unless they were divided in to separate frequencies. This would explain why he was said to have used 12 different radio tubes in his receiver.

Or he could have figured out that by combining the frequencies he could get a power source and the tubes were used to collect 12 different frequencies that he combined into one and then used the combination to power the car and or other power seeking motors.

Hmmm?

I am starting to think he combined the frequencies because I had read where he had built tubes that had metallic particles in them to attract frequencies. Maybe the 12 tubes contained 12 different mixtures of metallic particles combined with crystals and when they were turned by a motor, they collected mass amounts of the frequencies. This may also be the key to the crystal cells that we have been working on. They may need have metallic particles added to the crystal mix to make them work.

So we should find the natural resonance of 12 of the most abundant metallic substances that our earth has. Iron, Zink, Copper, Silver, Gold, Uranium, Beryllium, Calcium, Magnesium, Strontium, Barium, and Radium are some that I could find that may have been used.

Then we have the frequencies that he found in space and thought of as frequencies that other planets put out and I am thinking that those too can be tapped and used as a power source. We know that we can use radio frequencies as a source of power but they are limited to the power used to create them and the power consumed by other receivers that are receiving the frequency.

Well that’s my 2 cents, can I get my change back? LOL

triffid

I almost gave away one of my inventions to my old school(college) but didn't when I realized that they had other concerns and my invention was not asked for .I would be giving it away without them asking for it.So it would have a very low  position on their list of things to do.I invented a very hot solar collector.Triffid

triffid

I worked on a patent application only to find out someone invented something like it 25 years ago.Still mine was at least 10%different so I could still patent it.Triffid

ResinRat2

Do you still have plans to patent it? It would be interesting to see what improvement you developed.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

pese

Quote from: pese on November 14, 2008, 02:53:05 AM
Its true.
It was some mor inventors on the street in europe.
- one of this - not long ago --
Pese
@ResinRat
Sorry, was not so exact say.
It was more inventors with cars like the pierce arrow
car in Europe on the street.
One of this in the last 10  years. Also in Teslas "life-time" in Italy..
(goggle dont know....) Why?

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...