Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Compressed Air for Car

Started by pese, November 13, 2008, 06:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

AIR

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/456.html  AIR DRIVEN CAR  , Made in  India , selled in France

Can it be true, that you can drive for 1,5 Euros (1$) 100km ??
This with electric compressor tu upload ?
The Kilo-Watt´s to upload can sure not be cheaper than this  3 Euros to
upload the car for the next 200kmßs !!??
If so : to let run the compressor on gasolin (LPG) electric generator
(cost possibly the doble of "line current" - ist also anyway cheap,
so you can take the compressorü generator with you (hybrid)

I think somthing must be wrong ist this offer from france ..(?)

Build an Windmill for compressing air !
Sothe compressimg make an lot of losts.
(This are values "HEAT" , that you will
store for warmwarmwater and heating.
The compressed air, you will use ti drive maschines (also turbine
electric generators) to use electricity.
And use this to drive that "cheap" car
with "Free-Wind-Energy)

Pese

But with electric made air pressure- i think it is imossibe do make
an profit to drive this in this way.
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Danner

I remember seeing something on tv about an Australian inventor who had designed a very efficient motor using compressed air to run his little vehicles.  Does anyone know if they are using his motor? 

I have been looking for someone to apply this to energy storage.. for things such as windmills and solar panels.  I doubt it would be as efficient, but it would require less expense and space than batteries do. 

The range is hard to believe, but the vehicles are extremely light.  They would never come close to passing the collision requirements here in the US. 

pese

Quote from: Danner on November 14, 2008, 12:23:22 PM
I remember seeing something on tv about an Australian inventor who had designed a very efficient motor using compressed air to run his little vehicles.  Does anyone know if they are using his motor? 

I have been looking for someone to apply this to energy storage.. for things such as windmills and solar panels.  I doubt it would be as efficient, but it would require less expense and space than batteries do. 

The range is hard to believe, but the vehicles are extremely light.  They would never come close to passing the collision requirements here in the US. 
It is nice to drive also an smal car (for shoppimg in town)

But the "econimic ask here was".
Can it possibel to becomes mor poser (KW) out
that i must pay fto compressing the air first ?))
So it´s sounds from Vieo (if i dont
misunderstand...)
Pese

Any comments to this ?

www.pesetrier.150m.com/09.html
(link-collections)
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?

pese

khabe

How efficient are different air motors? What is efficient of air compressing?
When piston air motor then its similar to steam engine - what will be efficient of  old steam locomotive when instead of giant boiler installed large enough pressured air reservoir?
Is the making of pressured air more efficent than steam producing  ???
And so on ... and so on ... ::)
none interested about >:(
regards,
khabe