Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air - water electric generator

Started by Farid, November 14, 2008, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can it work?

Yes
2 (11.1%)
No
12 (66.7%)
Maybe
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Farid

Quote from: nightlife on November 14, 2008, 11:35:04 PM
If you can get a air pocket to produce more air pressure from it's flow from the bottom to the top then the air pressure used to create the air pocket when it is at the bottom then it can be done but to do so, you have to break the laws of physics which has not been proven done so yet but it doesn't mean it cant be done. The problem I come across is that the pressure equals out so that when you build up pressure, it stops the air pocket from flowing upward because the pressures equal out.
The problem with trying to run a generator off the movement is the same and it to equals out and it cant be done because the generator would have to create more resistance then the resistance required to create the air pocket under pressure. If you could build a generator and or air pump that was 100% efficient, you could only create a steady perpetual motion that would eventually stop when a load is added. If you can get it to work and have available work left over, the generator and or the pump would have to be over 100% efficient and the whole air water design would not be necessary because you would only need the pump or generator and there would be a lot easier ways to use them then using air pockets in water.

You have to have enough free movement to create more then the energy used to create the movement. The only thing I have thought of that could possibly work is a upgraded Bedini design which I have posted in another thread. Magnets are what makes that possible.  
Another way would be to tap in to the earths natural energy currents but that is going to take a lot of thinking and experimenting to figure out. Tesla was said have figured it out but his recorded work has been tampered with and a lot of his notes have been lost. It was said that in his last years that he never recorded anything and kept it all to himself which is what we need to know about the most.

Sorry to bust any bubbles here but that is the way it is unless you can prove otherwise but keep what have said in mind before wasteing to much time like I and many others have.
Dear nightlife Thank you so much for your contributing and thoughts and allow me to share you so points.
1- Thats true that to generate electricity from a generatore you need a great deal of horse power but lets look to the other side . Water vs Air . air under water is imposable. Air will make any thing to go up to air . and thats why they left the drowning ships by using air . as much big the Bucket size will be is more horse power you will take from it and its not 1 Bucket . its many buckets filled with Air and straggling strongly to go up . using new generators technology and new air injections technology will make the waste of power more less . thats what i think about that issue
2- as i comment before if you need 20% from the effort for machen movement so you can add 10 buckets to balance the needed and the power supplied . if you need 20% for the generators of electricity and air pumps you can add 20 Buckets for that reason and go on.

Thank you and best regards
Farid

Farid

Quote from: jeanna on November 15, 2008, 01:27:45 PM
OK I have 2 ideas about this.

1) Instead of upturned buckets to catch the waste hot air, maybe something like a parachute that would expand to catch the air going up then at the top  would collapse and be "brought " back down the loop by pulling from the point to make sure the chute stays closed, then something at the bottom to allow it to open up again.

This way the drag on the down swing would be much less than the pointed bucket.

Also,
2) If a bucket is used, a device or design that allows the bucket to close just before going up and then open for the downward trip should work too.

Jeanna
Dear Jeanna, Thank you for sharing with us the talk and thoughts about the idea.
i have think in what you have mentioned in my first days in that idea. the problem that it i cant use pallons because i have to attach every balloon with air pipe and thats allot of waste in power which needed . and if i make this thought on buckets it will need allot of mechanical parts which will be more load on the machine and that will need more power to move it put i will think it over.
i found that the easiest way is depending on water dynamic shape so the bucket must carry allot of air in his way up and when it go down he should have a dynamic head to go smoothly in water with less possible Resistance from water
i found that in the sharped shape of the pyramid bucket
Thank you again dear and please comment again and share us more thought
Best regards
Farid

Farid

Dear mscoffman, Thank you for study this idea with a carefull way and share your knowledge with us.
i agree in many points with you but also i disagree with some.

1- there is energy gained
In "A" the buoyant energy is negative thats true but don't forget the dynamic shape of the buckets and that shape will make the buoyant negative energy much much less than using flat shape.

In "B" the containers are *emitting* buoyant energy and going up. but as i mentioned before . the power of air to go up in water is very very strong power and the dynamic shape of the bucket will increase much much more the used part of that power so you will have more power available than the power needed to the machine movement

a) an object is buoyed up with the weight of the fluid it displaces. (hat is what i use to generate the energy)

b) an object that changes it's displacement at depth has to lift the weight of whole column of fluid above it, which is quite heavy. thats correct but also i like to remained you that the bucket shape is not flat . its a dynamic shape like a pyramid . so the water resestant will be much less around the bucket movement up or down
2- to use fluids instead of water and air will stop the movement of the machen because the power that taken from air to go up in water is much much more than the power go out using two fluids and it will be much expenceve for pepole to maintain the use of that idea because if water finish because of the heat or the outsaid wind or the sun . all the user can do is just feel more water from his tape and water is less less expensive than any other fluid and i was thinking if you want to use that idea in generating huge amount of electricity for street lightning or city use then you will need a bigger bucket sizes and bigger generatours and off course a bigger water container and that will be hard so maybe a spot insaide the sea can be used for that . huge size machen under sea can work to give electricity for streets light in a small city. Using other kind of fluids will make the use of the idea very very limited

The buckets shape must be dynamic and i agree with you in that also

Thank you again and best regards
farid

Koen1

You're still trying to pump air down against the water pressure,
then using that same air to produce the power to pump the
air down...
In an ideal situation without friction and other losses it might
be possible to move an equal amount of air down as moves
up, and come out with a net zero energy gain/loss.
But in a real situation you'll experience friction losses in every
mechanical part, plus compression of the air (pumping it)
should cause thermal losses too, and in the end the energy
that you need to pump an X amount of air down to 10 meters
will be significantly more than the energy that you can collect
from air bubbles/containers floating upward from 10m down.

Gravity/buoyancy wheels are terribly interesting, which would explain
why people have been thinking about various designs for milennia.
(The ancient Indians already had such designs, for example.)

I haven't seen any working designs yet, though. ;)

Creativity

@ Farid
1- there is energy gained
In "A" the buoyant energy is negative thats true but don't forget the dynamic shape of the buckets and that shape will make the buoyant negative energy much much less than using flat shape.

b) an object that changes it's displacement at depth has to lift the weight of whole column of fluid above it, which is quite heavy. thats correct but also i like to remained you that the bucket shape is not flat . its a dynamic shape like a pyramid . so the water resestant will be much less around the bucket movement up or down

r u aware of the fact that the water resistance seats on top of the negative bouyancy energy? with other words,ANY shape will just increase drag when moving it through the water.So perfect aerodynamic shape underwater won't subtract any energy from negative bouyancy,in fact it will just add up to the negative bouyancy.Of course aerodynamic shape will cause less drag than flat,but just less doesn't make it 0 or negative drag to compensate the negative bouyancy.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.