Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

@captainpecan,

Attached is my first idea for an implementation of your system.
The idea is to run the energy into capacitors is steps and then
discharge the last capacitor into the load for a new cycle.

Very good work done, you have showed something that I have suspected for a long time,
that the capacitor loss is only occurring for a parallel draining scheme. Great work.

Groundloop.

4Tesla

Quote from: nightlife on November 17, 2008, 01:15:53 AM
Voltage with amps = watts. Voltage without amps = no watts. Power is based on watts or joules per second. You must have a watt gain to have any gain at all.

This was very interesting, but nightlife is correct.  Think of a dead car battery.. remove the cables and the voltmeter will still show 12+ volts even though there isn't any juice left.  I bet if you measure the current after the caps are hooked up that you will find very little there.

Great work though!

Jason

captainpecan

Quote from: Groundloop on November 17, 2008, 02:09:18 AM
@captainpecan,

Attached is my first idea for an implementation of your system.
The idea is to run the energy into capacitors is steps and then
discharge the last capacitor into the load for a new cycle.

Very good work done, you have showed something that I have suspected for a long time,
that the capacitor loss is only occurring for a parallel draining scheme. Great work.

Groundloop.

I'm glad you see what I'm trying to get across. And you took the thoughts right out of my head with your schematics... Good work.

capthook

In vid 1:  you claim a gain of 'free energy'
Again - adding cap voltages doesn't equal total energy.

Plug the voltages into the formula to get joules: watt/sec
.5(.0047xV2)

C1 start: 18.22 =0.7801
after run
C1: 9.7 = 0.2211
C2: 9.29 = 0.2028

C1+C2 = 0.4239

System loss: .7801 - .4239 = 0.4239

No energy gain.  Do you see??

- -

4Tesla - a capacitor is joules - total amount of energy.  The amps will depend on the resistance (ohms) of the circuit you are discharging it into.

captainpecan

Quote from: 4Tesla on November 17, 2008, 02:17:32 AM
This was very interesting, but nightlife is correct.  Think of a dead car battery.. remove the cables and the voltmeter will still show 12+ volts even though there isn't any juice left.  I bet if you measure the current after the caps are hooked up that you will find very little there.

Great work though!

Jason

Thanks for checking it out. And yes, I do talk voltage, without talking amps. This is only because we are dealing with capacitors and not batteries, and because I really have no better way to make comparisons of the work I am seeing, compared to the energy the formulas say is in those caps after they are split. I am seeing the same work done with the caps individually, "AS IF" the actual energy in the capacitors follows the same trend that the voltage does. The point is, work is done... energy is recycled, and then work is done once again with each of the caps. Then adding the work done from each cap individually, shows that the first discharge, gave me free work. The second and third discharge gave me the work I paid for.. in a sense...