Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Thanks poynt.  I wasn't trying to berate Capt. just trying to perk things up round here.   I'm working on this theory that Tesla was using a resonant circuit in his electric car.  Just don't know where he put the capacitors.  The control box could have been inputting high frequency into the rc tank to take care of the ohmic losses.  Super capacitor development and ringing the motor coils is just catching up with Tesla.  Tesla had those bifilar coil capacitors to work with.  No idea of the q potential this man could develop.  Tesla knew  what you can do with ionizing potentials also.  Making most anything radioactive and getting some mass to energy conversion when he needed it.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

spinner

Quote from: sparks on January 30, 2009, 08:52:10 AM
    Too bad Captain Pecan didn't know squat about resonance.  Then every time the energy went from being in his capacitor to being in his motor coils he would have been able to fill up the capacitor and discharge the capacitor many many times resulting in alot of motor rotation.  Inductance inertia. Voltage pressure.  Current in conductor slaps back and forth back and forth.  No ou just effiecient.

I'd say that CP abandoned his quest afterall...? It was expected from the nr.1 post....

You see, a (currently still valid) answer surfaced very early in this thread.... !???

No resonance there, sorry...
No "inductance inertia", and no "Voltage pressure"....

Efficiency poor... Fucked up....

A very old energy equation is still valid, it seems.... (?!)

It's a refreshing thing to see you guys fighting against an old stuff.... Like Voltage, Current, Capacity, ..Inductance....

Hey, you can invent something totally new?

Cheers!
"Ex nihilo nihil"

wattsup

@sparks

Tesla also had the electric motor made his specs. It was not an off-the-shelf type.

X00013

Grumpy

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 30, 2009, 03:58:13 PM
Neither was the power source that supplied the energy to run it. Therein lies the part that actually mattered.

probably wasn't conduction current...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards