Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

Remember that old funny story...  "Hey, let's hook a motor to a generator! Then the generator will run the motor, and we will have all kinds of free energy!"

Hmmmm....  ;)

4Tesla

Quote from: captainpecan on November 17, 2008, 06:23:12 PM
Here you go, I tried to make it as simple as I could, and did pretty much exactly as you asked. Does it prove more "Energy", that's still a huge debate. But it does prove that I get more "Work" out of it, whether the energy is really there or not!
Part 5 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FC-RBlZ2jTA

Thank you.. that is exactly what I needed to see.. great work!  Now I see your discovery clearly!  Two thumbs up!  8)

Jason

Mannix

Quote from: Groundloop on November 17, 2008, 04:30:17 PM
@captainpecan,

Attached is a proposal on how to test your motor.

I have not built this circuit, it is just an idea for further study.

Groundloop.

Looks like a bedini positive splitter

Surely it cant be that simple

nice drawing

Yucca

Quote from: captainpecan on November 17, 2008, 07:41:16 PM
@ Yucca

I agree, further testing to show actual energy would be great. I do not have any better means than what I have shown available right now. Next question is this: If the energy is greater, then it's proven further. If the energy happens to actually show less, then what is causing the extra work to be performed? Either way, the extra work being performed is happening every single time, without fail. And is easily duplicated. So one way or another, there is definitely something here!

Well, my thoughts on cap to cap discharge are this (only thoughts mind you), when you parallel two caps as you are doing they will equalise. During this equalisation there is a current flow through the joining wire. You can either use that current to do work or you can lose it. I think that as you are adding more drive coils then you are using that current more efficiently. Also with a diode on the end of the coil it will catch any coil ringing and dump it into the second cap, this is a way of recovering some of the energy that would otherwise be lost to wire heating during the equalisation flow. You could probably recover a little more by putting a non polarised cap accross the coil to encourage the coil to ring.

Yucca.

wattsup

@captainpecan

Saw your 5 videos and no I did not read the hole thread due to devoting most of my time with my present experiments.

I have one observation to make.

The capacitor when connected to the three coil with 3 magnet rotor (I'll call it a 3C3MR for brevity) will give one impulse to the coils that will give one push to the magnets. As soon as those magnets start turning in the 3C3MR, the magnet/coil combo now becomes a generator. Aha. Think about why there is energy returning.

Now when you positioned the magnets so they at center between each coil so they would not turn during your other test, don't forget one thing. The magnet field is elastic. When the coils received the impulse, the magnets did not move, but their surrounding fields did move even you cannot see it. When the impulse on the coil was stopped, the magnetic fields returned to their original positions and this FREE return also moved the magnetic fields over the coils, thus again charging your capacitor #3 but this time it was only at around 4 volts.

What I am trying to say is if you want to do such an experiment, the chosen device should not be a coil with moving magnets.

I do not want to discount what you have shown here because it does in fact open ones eyes. My only problem is that such displays must take all the players into account including the fact that a moving magnet over a coil = a standard generator.

wattsup