Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

Anyone have some fuel cells available to play with? I am curious how well this concept could apply, please post info if someone is interested in testing it out.

innovation_station

i beleave when this is set up correctly and tunned properly you can take the magnets right away and your out put will be huge there for rejecting the standard generator theory this may be the case in the presented vids

altho this all changes when in resosance ....

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

pese

Quote from: captainpecan on November 17, 2008, 07:45:07 PM
Remember that old funny story...  "Hey, let's hook a motor to a generator! Then the generator will run the motor, and we will have all kinds of free energy!"

Hmmmm....  ;)
Here is the honest version of it:

http://www.hp-gramatke.net/perpetuum/english/page0120.htm  see Don Martin
http://www.evert.de/eft722e.htm  Don Martin
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

captainpecan

Quote from: wattsup on November 17, 2008, 08:11:49 PM
@captainpecan

Saw your 5 videos and no I did not read the hole thread due to devoting most of my time with my present experiments.

I have one observation to make.

The capacitor when connected to the three coil with 3 magnet rotor (I'll call it a 3C3MR for brevity) will give one impulse to the coils that will give one push to the magnets. As soon as those magnets start turning in the 3C3MR, the magnet/coil combo now becomes a generator. Aha. Think about why there is energy returning.

Now when you positioned the magnets so they at center between each coil so they would not turn during your other test, don't forget one thing. The magnet field is elastic. When the coils received the impulse, the magnets did not move, but their surrounding fields did move even you cannot see it. When the impulse on the coil was stopped, the magnetic fields returned to their original positions and this FREE return also moved the magnetic fields over the coils, thus again charging your capacitor #3 but this time it was only at around 4 volts.

What I am trying to say is if you want to do such an experiment, the chosen device should not be a coil with moving magnets.

I do not want to discount what you have shown here because it does in fact open ones eyes. My only problem is that such displays must take all the players into account including the fact that a moving magnet over a coil = a standard generator.

wattsup

Actually, I know exactly what you are saying. When I noticed the effect happening, I did not even have the coils near the magnets. I just dont have a video of it, but I did do the exact same test, completely without the motor even on the same table. You did notice one thing though... That motor turned into a generator as soon as it moved.. In the test, I don't even have anything setup to generate energy from that rotation... that's a bonus that is easily tapped!

Yucca

I just watched vid5, the results seem impressive when you sum up the work done by splitting the charge and then using the splits seperately.

I just had a thought that your work measuring device maybe highly non linear: because it is a one shot repulsion motor (no commutator) it will only generate motion for a short time (when mag is next to coil) regardless of the applied pulse length. When the 18V cap is discharged it will be giving a longer pulse length to the coils which may not get expressed as a longer wind down because during the latter half of the pulse the mags are between coils and thus not effected.

If you could find a low current commutated motor  like a pager motor out of an old mobile phone etc. and use it to lift a small weight on cotton then this would probably give you a better Idea of work done by each discharge.

Yucca.