Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

@ Allcanadian

Sure looks like a good candidate for your tesla transformer interpretation I just viewed the other day from your work elsewhere! Actually, it seems that most of your work I have seen recently, looks like we have been on very similar paths, with slightly different twists!  ;D

Yucca

Quote from: allcanadian on November 17, 2008, 09:26:55 PM
@Yucca
When I first heard of this effect while studying Tesla patents and others a year ago it was called "distillation of an electric current", another term was a "transforming generator" and also Tesla called it his "transformer", all refering to the seperation of EMF and voltage in an inductive winding. I do not think it is splitting "charge" persay but splitting the EMF(magnetic induced) component from the voltage which induced it. It's a two for one boy's woohoo ;D
The best device I have heard about which uses this effect was--switched energy resonant power supply,LOL it always sounds so easy after the fact.
Regards
AC

Hi allcanadian,

I tried googling "switched energy resonant power supply" and came accross this page describing how to minimise losses when transferring charge between caps:

http://www.smpstech.com/charge.htm

it was a good read for me! :)

Yucca.

innovation_station

@ captin and all who are intrested .....

i make this offer

lets togather design a simple do it yourself kit ....    we can list thease on my site FOR  SALE.....    HUMMMM

any takers...?

as well im sure stephen could list kits if he wanted or at the LEAST supply FREE ADD SPACE.........   EH STEPHEN.....   

im sure that you  could  do ....    no?

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

nightlife

You guys crack me up. You all are wasting time. The energy in the coils have not been accounted for, the energy in the room has not been accounted for and the energy that accumulates back in the caps after they are shorted has not been accounted for nor has the energy created by the free movement of the magnets past the coils been recorded.

There is no gain! You can not create a bigger vibration then the vibration used and all energy is, is a vibration and all the vibrations are not accounted for in the total so stop kidding yourselves.

Take the cap and discharge it and then check the voltage. You will see that it slowly rises back up. I just tested a 1000uf 35v cap and added 8.85 volts to it then shorted it out and watched the voltage climb back up to 24.5 mv. It is hard to measure the voltage in the coils because they have very little capacitance and any resistance will drain the energy out of them faster then the meter can detect depending on the size of the coil and the amount of energy it has been supplied with. Regardless of the energy that has been supplied to them, they will drop down to level of energy that is in the room. The more energy in the room, the higher the energy level will be in the coil when no power is supplied to the coil. Caps will collect and hold much more then the coils will because they have a higher capacity level and a battery will collect and hold more then a cap because they have a higher capacity level.

As for the caps not being a battery you all are wrong, the only difference is the capacitance levels and their abilities to charge and discharge faster do to the low capacitance level they have. Anything that holds a charge can be considered as a battery. Even the electric motor he used holds a charge and the one I tested held .5 volts after the power was disconnected.

I have been trying to find a video I came across a while back that shows what I am talking about and as soon as I find it, I will post it.

Lets please keep some common sense in mind while we are searching for cheaper ways to collect, tap and or create energy and remember that energy is nothing more then a vibration. The only way we can create energy is to do work which takes energy to do but we can utilize a magnetic field to produce free work which in return would give us free energy. Bedini was the closest to achieving that but he did not utilize his designs components properly and I proved that in a thread I started. And if you have followed my threads or read my comments on other threads about pulse motors you should know what I am talking about in thread that follows.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6050.msg137502#msg137502

I have not played with the Newman designs because he is a fake and I do not trust him and I want no part in his scams to get money. Bedini may be a scam too but I think he just did not realize what happened and that is why his designs have not proven to work as he thought they did.

As for Tesla, he had gave up on trying to use energy to create more energy then what was used and that is why in his later years he got in to trying to tap the natural flows of energy that are all around us and I believe he achieved that but his work has been either suppressed and or lost. John Hutchinson has made some head way with it but I believe he hasn’t learned the formula’s needed to split up the accumulation of natural vibrations in to separate vibrant flows as like I believe that Tesla has by using special tubes. It was said that he used 12 tubes and a receiver with a 6 foot antenna to power a electric car. I don’t know if that is true or not but considering we can use a fox hole radio to collect power from radio transmissions, I believe it could be possible.

poynt99

Captainpecan, all,

I've watched all the videos and read through all the posts and not yet seen what I believe to be the correct analysis of where the apparent excess juice is coming from.

Everyone has overlooked this extremely simple but no-so-obvious procedural nuance that is affecting the results. No fancy equations, calculations or hocus pocus is required to fully understand what is going on here__Read carefully:

First, a pulse motor is not a good method of measuring work that is being done, but nevertheless does not take away from the efficacy of the following explanation.

In the case of your CONTROL test, you are discharging the 18V cap directly across the coils. Final cap voltage is 0.36V.

In the second case you are again discharging the 18V cap across the coils, but this time the coils are in series with another identical capacitor (and series diode). The final result (neglecting diode drop) is 9V on both capacitors. This is explained at about 5:17 in the 5th or last video, and there you state that "the cap actually only sent about 9 volts through instead of the full 18 like the original". And also that "you should get less... actually about half as much", refering to the number of rotations.

This is where the logic falters and the oversight occurs. Let me explain.

In case 2 it is not important how much voltage goes through the coil to the other capacitor, what IS important is the starting voltage. And because of this, the work done in each case should be the same. In fact if you factor in the diode drop, the results should be slightly less in case 2 which is what your results do show.

In the CONTROL case, you are applying almost a dead short (the coils' DC resistance) across the capacitor for at least 3 seconds. This is enough time to drain the cap down to 0.36 volts. In case 2 again there is almost a dead short across the source capacitor, but this time for a much shorter duration (AC coupling), and the impedance seen by the source cap increases exponentially with time, that time being a factor of the capacitance/2 and series DC resistance of the coils.

In both cases, power is being dissipated or wasted, but in the control case it is a much worse scenario. In the CONTROL case almost all the energy is being wasted in the coils, and none of that wasted energy goes toward propelling the rotor of that motor, it is wasted away in heat only.

So case 2 shows an apparent increase of energy from "somewhere", only by the virtue of the energy in case 1 being almost totaly wasted. Case 1 is unwittingly made to look "bad" so that case 2 looks "good", when in fact case two is "normal". In fact case 1 is "normal" too if one realizes what is going on there.

Do the very same experiment again, but instead of your pulse motor use a resistor and monitor the temperature rise in each case. What you will find in each and every attempt, is the single 18V cap discharging into the resistor will heat the resistor more than the sum of heat from splitting the voltage between two caps (through the resistor) then discharging them a second and third time into the resistor.

I hope what I have said is clear. If not I'll try my best to answer any specifics.

Regards,
Poynt99

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209