Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

cuz thats your job.... ;)

ist

@ gorundloop  i must say ....   wow !!!

time to apply this all ...

i think if allcanadin will post his circuit we got the real deal....   like 4 irf 840s mosfets....and drop the second caps if u want  :)

dont for get the triggers....  and yes it will still start from 1 swipe ..  but how to control this beast .....   i beleave if the caps are wired correctly they will not over charge.. 

the hemf is your out put ....  but from 4 coils spun fast.... ;)  this is why hi amparage can be mesured...    and as near as i can tell right now  the out put is based upon the input voltage  only.....  well never mind the coil and the tuned cap

also if you do not want to close the loop for safty issues then dont just keep flicking the thing  8)    really there many ways....

:)

now watch this....   if you wind your motor coils like this ....   you will have much love  :)   wind biffillar coils identical wire gages.. and lengths ...   polorized ....  IMPORTANT ....  1 wind is your input ...  the other your kick back output...   hey im sure you get the idea

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

captainpecan

I never claimed to be first person to ever notice any of this effect. I simply claim to be one person who has done the best I could to make sure EVERYONE ELSE notices it too!  After these video's, I'm quite sure some who have suspected that this effect is all true, will begin moving forward with the idea, instead of just thinking that it "might" work, but not worth the argument to go against the equations.  This is the true reason I compiled my work to share. I know there are many who are already thinking differently, and are working on adaptations to other projects, and totally designing new ones to finally take advantage of what many have suspected to be true for a long time.

Not to mention, many do not yet understand that energy does not have to be lost. If I can broaden everyone's awareness that energy can flow THROUGH, and be caught coming out the other side, then I have done what I wanted.

Over all, who deserves the credit! Well Tesla of course, as he is the reason almost all of our projects are even thought about!

dean_mcgowan

Quote from: Fred Flintstone on November 17, 2008, 12:19:42 PM
For those of us who are not experts in this field...if this works...then why can't someone close the loop and create a self-power device which will quickly end the debate? 

Freddy

Don't mention the LOOP !!

Its a bad topic around here ;)

Yabba Dabba LOOOOOP!!

Pirate88179

@ captainpecan:

Nice job on the videos!  I think you have explained this very well.  Also, I have seen Groundloop's work and posts in other topics and I am convinced he knows of what he speaks so, you have some good back up from him as well as from others on here.

Most folks forget that caps are not batteries and perform differently even though now, some are replacing batteries with supercaps for some applications.

Thank you for allowing me to be on this from the beginning.  This is exactly what I think this site is for.  Some of the really smart guys on here may be able to take this to the next level.

The Young Effect   Really great name for it.  I wonder what smart guy suggested that? (ha ha)

I look forward to replicating this and also to see where you take this now that others back your line of thinking.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

nightlife

How about loop as in coils which everyone seems to be forgetting about. Where are the coils energy recordings at? Why are they not included?