Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why seek a God particle - when God doesn't exist?

Started by ScaryTruth, November 17, 2008, 05:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trino Cularoid

Quote from: utilitarian on December 01, 2008, 07:41:45 PMAnd without limbo, that means they go straight to hell, right?

I would prefer if they could openly agree that there is no original sin, that would make it a little more consistent (the tough part though is that from that it would eventually also follow that there is no sin â€" at least not in the form it has been made people believe). There is much wisdom in religion but to for any of them to survive in the long term the controlling aspect has to go, completely. No chance without full integrity. That doesn't mean to abandon traditions and customs or giving up identities if they also respect sovereignty.

JamesThomas

Dear T.S.,

Either God is too huge and wondrous as to not need the likes of you or anyone to speak for IT, or it is so insignificant, flaccid and retarded as to need spokes people. Either way, there is nothing to discuss.

jt
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

yaz

Quote from: utilitarian on December 01, 2008, 05:54:22 PM
Ah yes, dust the feet, run away before, ahem, you can explain why a 5 month old Jewish or Muslim baby, who dies before being baptized, is allowed to be tortured for all eternity by your loving Jesus, so meek and mild.

Why only a 5 month old? Why only Jewish or muslim? What about a retarded child? What about a 35 year old with a brain of a 3 year old?? What about the people living in the amazon jungle that NEVER heard about Jesus either?

There is an age of accountability where they have to know right from wrong.
Babies and small children don't know right from wrong YET. Once they reach that age, then, if they don't accept Jesus, then they would go to hell. Babies are not held accountable for their actions until they reach an age of understanding. What that age is...is anybodys guess because each human has a different learning curve. Only God knows.

How are you going to accept Jesus if you never heard about Him?? DUH?

God is not stupid.

You can't fool God because He looks at your heart. He is a Just and Holy GOD.

He will judge each according to their own works.

How did the Old Testament Saints end up being with God in Heaven way before Jesus????
I don't know but they DID!

GOD works in mysterious ways. It's not my job to figure out how they got there but only to spread the awesome news of Jesus!

Listen, if you want answers why not ask Jesus into your heart right now and He'll explain everything to you. Why not go right to the source!

Here's what ya do...

"that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Rom.10:9

1. Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10
2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent). See Acts 17:30
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Rom. 10:9-10
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Saviour. See Rom. 10:13

WHAT TO PRAY

Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Saviour.

If you trusted Jesus as your Saviour, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now,

1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Jesus Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer everyday.
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority.
4. Tell others about Jesus Christ.

Gee...that wasn't so hard, was it? Ask him what you want to know and He'll show you.
Now it can't get any EASIER THAN THAT!

Before you go to sleep give all your troubles to God, He's up all night anyway!

TechStuf and RR right on brothers! We gotta fight the good fight! ;D

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: yaz on December 01, 2008, 10:18:53 PM
Here's what ya do...

"that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Rom.10:9

1. Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10
2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent). See Acts 17:30
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Rom. 10:9-10
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Saviour. See Rom. 10:13

WHAT TO PRAY

Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Saviour.

If you trusted Jesus as your Saviour, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now,

1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Jesus Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer everyday.
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority.
4. Tell others about Jesus Christ.

Gee...that wasn't so hard, was it? Ask him what you want to know and He'll show you.
Now it can't get any EASIER THAN THAT!

Before you go to sleep give all your troubles to God, He's up all night anyway!

TechStuf and RR right on brothers! We gotta fight the good fight! ;D

and some say this is an enlightened age of science and reason... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe