Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TALE OF THE IMPLODING TV

Started by HEYDUDE, November 19, 2008, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Jason,

quite possibly....but as you see in the picture posted by Marco there are our three coils as mmentioned By Steven.

These coils were used to align the beams (convergence coils) so that they struck the correct phosphor dots on the tube face and were dyanamically adjustable and fed from pulses comming from  both the vertical and horizontal scan circuits  ..Marco has some excellent circuits that would be  good to run a few heads over here to try and make a nasty fault from th driving tube circuit.

Perhaps the presence of the ht was vital for the effect to manifest its self ....the problem is that we are working on a bomb here .

If you dont get zapped by the ht perhaps the xrays will get you.

These aspects explain much of the reluctance to give instructions to all and sundry to blow themselves up.

Steven has pointed out the speed of tubes more than once  perhaps its high voltage as well.

Over to you marco

Lindsay

Mannix

Been googling about ... slow at work today!

www.fnal.gov/projects/muon_collider/eexchange/Meetings/Kickers/kicknote.pdf

this sort of thing is along the lines of this tv story

Would any body in the Chicago area  care to do some real foot work for us here and research the story for us ?
It would have made to papers there i would think.

Takling with people over 65 would be a good start to nail the date
When color tv first came to australia in 1973 or so , there were stories about the colour tv 's killing people..I never followed any of them up and put them down to media hype. After all...I was a tv tech and i knew better didnt I????

I was 18 and knew absolutely everything about everything  at that time. HA!

Lindsay

Gobaga

Quote from: Gobaga on November 20, 2008, 08:55:38 PM
and back to the subject at hand...

What force would cause magnetic materials to twist as they came out of the wall and then propel them through a semi-solid body?

This was not magnetic.  Not electrostatic.  Much more potent.

Not spinning currents.   What would pull conductors towards itself?   Come on.   Visualize the "lines of force". 

There is the "aether rotation" which rotates about a point and then there is the "aether vortex" which converges at a point.

There is your antigrav - FunkyJive - an aether vortex.

otto

Hello all,

ever mixed a high frequency with a 50 or 60Hz AC signal?? in 1 wire??

Otto

innovation_station

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!