Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TALE OF THE IMPLODING TV

Started by HEYDUDE, November 19, 2008, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizardofmars

"Either this actually happened or someone has a very active imagination."

This reminds me of all the tales I used to read in UFO magazines in the 1970's, and is equally implausible.

Of course, Steven Mark provides no names or details to back up his tall tale.

One angle that did catch my attention - how many people living in apartments in Chicago in 1965 could afford color TV's?
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

giantkiller

Blindness cannot be experienced by a blind person.

--giantkiller.

Peterae

If 1965 was the watershed moment for color broadcasting, there was still the small problem of the viewing public not having color television sets. According to NBC, there were only 2,860,000 color households in the United States as of January 1st, 1965 (though that was up from 1,620,000 on January 1st, 1964) [25]. By July 1st, the number stood at 3,600,000 and on October 1st it was at 4,450,000 color sets [26], [27]. NBC's figure for January 1st, 1966 stood at 5,220,000, an 85% gain over the January 1st, 1965 number but still only 9.7% of all television households [28].

Peterae

I have seen some very strange faults on tv's during the 15 years i was a bench engineer, one of the best was a matsui tv in the early 90's, we were getting these come in with the tube neck broken clean off and sitting in the bottom of the cabinet still atached to the yoke coils, when a new tube was fitted and a whole series of check carried out the tv's would function properly again, normaly a psu regulation kit was fitted and also a frame output chip which always failed during internal flash over of the tube cathodes.

One day i had one of these on the bench and i was looking for an intermittent frame fault and suspected dry joints but first i wanted to check the frame chip wasn't temperature sensitive so i frooze it with freezer spray, all seemed to go well, shortly after that with my hands inside the tv chassis a spark shot right around the aquadaq wound itself around the tube neck and entered the yoke coils, the spark was blueish white i nearly had a heart attack, the next thing i know is that the tube neck was sitting on the bottom of the cabinet. The spark always sticks in my mind it was provavly the largest spark i have ever seen maybe 2 feet long in all and it certainly didn't come from the loptx, within a few months the tv was withdrawn from sale by the manufacturer and never seen again.

innovation_station

that spark sounds like a electrostatic action  ;)

i have had a few in playing with a few of my early rings.... the reason i had thease sparks ....   in my rings mind  you they were only a few inches...

in my early rings i used used wire recovered from old transformers... and in some cases i soldered a wire to it to make it longer this solder joint was the culprit  of where this spark came from and it arced to my finger ... it is electrostatics in this case i mention ...  i know how a static zap feels it is much diffrent than a hemf zap  ;D  agin hemf is much diffrent a zap than the wall aswell  ;)

but every zap you get  brings you closer to finding the source....  ;D

ist

play safe and for  safety .....  use common sence...  and  stick to low voltage....  till you feel safe.... from there you can then step it up a notch :)

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!