Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla 3,6,9

Started by Mr Magnusson, November 20, 2008, 01:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Magnusson

CrazyEwok

Ok for starters its prime numbers that have the power... 3 and to a lesser extent 4 (base of the pyramids) are the ones most used...

see attached picture with your proposed circle of 18 cm (180mm) and your shape of 30.00mm, 60.00mm, 90.00mm & the computer came back with 94.9mm but thats a small drop...

Now how can i fit "19" of these shapes into that circle? that is how you got 19 right?

I would really like to know how this works and how it could be used for other sized circles???

Mr Magnusson

Now it starts to become intresting.
measuring the volume of 9.49 x3x9 minus 0.49 x3 and then divide by 9 divided by 9

RM

Mr Magnusson

CrazyEwok
I will try to explain with my poor English.
if you add rectangles side by side formed a circle on the inside of the 3-centimeter sides. ok rectangles do not fit 100% but it takes 19 to make up a circle
one more interesting thing http://www.answering-islam.org/Nehls/Ask/number19.html

RM

Mr Magnusson

in the bible's creation story,(swed. translationI)read the following figures 30,10,5
30 divided by 3 = 10. 15 divided by 3 = 5