Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla 3,6,9

Started by Mr Magnusson, November 20, 2008, 01:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Magnusson

if you have a circle with a diameter of 18 centimeters, you can calculate the circumference by dividing the diameter of 3 = 6, and then dividing the radius of 3 = 3 then use the radius as a base in a rectangle measuring 3,6,9 then you have a fourth line that will be 9.48 then 3x19 = 57 minus the measure exceeds the radius dimensions of the rectangle 57-0,48 = 56.52 then check it with Pi 3,14

Roger Magnusson

CrazyEwok

Questions...
1. where on earth did you pull a 4th line from?!?

2. What does this have to do with tesla?

3. PI is 3.1415926 from memory (it does go further but this fills most calculators)

4. 19... is that just a random number??? or are you picking a specific Prime number?

5. if your giving 3 measurements to a four sided figure and refering to it as a rectangle i will assume the angles are meant to be 90 deg except for your missing sides?!?

very vague and only works on PI to 2 decimal places...

Mr Magnusson

excuse for my poor English (google language tools).
1.In Sweden  a rectangle has  four sides.
2.If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. it gave me the idea to expriment with angles.
3. presis but I used only two decimals when I measured the fourth line.
4. you need 19 rectangles to compleet the circle.
5. I am not sure what you mean. but yes line 3 and 6 is 90 degrees to the baseline.

Roger Magnusson

Mr Magnusson

you can try to measure the volume. in this way 9.48 x3x9 . the volume is 3D, so you must remove  3x0, 48  so 9.48 x3x9-1, 44.  you end up wit  the volume 254.52

Roger Magnuson

innovation_station

Quote from: Mr Magnusson on November 20, 2008, 02:34:24 AM

.If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.

Roger Magnusson

and where did tesla find this out.... :)

the pyramids?   

where did tesla look for his answers??

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!