Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

This thread had gone off topic so many times...

The "tripole" winding..or mobius winding is just a coil wond half in one direction, half in the other - it's like putting two magnets in opposition.  For those of you who don't already know.

I don't know why naudin chose to wind it like he did, i think it's called a half-hitch chain in sewing terms.  this creates the 'tripole' effect, yes, but it also creates two longitudinal vectors opposing one another linearly along one side and not another, the bfields are screwy in this setup.

gadgetmall

@Jeanna
       Just to report that Silicon Transistors work FIne On the FJLP Circuit . !! Maybe even Better .. More Test ..
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Quote from: Mk1 on February 01, 2009, 04:55:14 PM
@all
This is funny . What do you think the polarity's are series or parallel / probable parallel i think .
er this is for your picture of two batteries

how Many People Like Politicians ? How mant People like Thread Politics ? Very Distracting !

And Speaking Of Mobius  yall . THAT  WAS MY SECRET  ;D Coil is Wound in two Direction which is producing more voltage for less input current .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

jeanna

Quote from: gadgetmall on February 01, 2009, 08:35:29 PM
@Jeanna
       Just to report that Silicon Transistors work FIne On the FJLP Circuit . !! Maybe even Better .. More Test ..

Oh, that is very good news, since they are so much more available.
Thanks a lot for checking this,

jeanna

Mk1