Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ IST:

Thanks man!!!  That is a great video!  You are correct in that it demonstrated exactly what I read last night.  The ring with the cut in it reacted much differently did it not?  Again, this may or may not be useful to us....I really don't know.

I hope I live long enough to wind half as many cores as I have seen you wind here in the past few weeks.  Your work is awesome, please keep it up and keep sharing.  Thank you so much for your contributions to our topic here.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

electricme

@ Bill
Cutting a slott in a torid, I realise you have vast experience with cutting tools, however, would this work for you.

Make a ultra thin disk from a empty tin of baby food (eat the contents first yum), (remember the hot transister fix?)lol,
use a hole punch to make the disk from the lid, make the center hole by drill.

Mount it in a dremmel or high speed drill

Make up some rouge - water to be a lite grinding paste, then spin up the disk, feed the special past and see if it will grind a thin slott in the torid.

One can cut glass using this method.

Dont get your fingers close to the spinning disk, it will taker your fingers right off.

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@ Jeanna

@jim, this xo laptop thought your movie belonged to the sonic measuring program. I don't know how to tell it what program to open it in. I will watch your tiny video this weekend after my MAC gets back home.

Did you eventually get to see it?

@ all
Ive been cought up in household chores all last and this week, a never ending battle.
Been experimenting with a home made coil, Wound it on a empty solder plastic spool 500Gm.
l, wound one layer, go to the end, took the wire back to the beginning, and started the second layer. Did the same with all 8 layers.
Had to use copper, havent got iron insulated wire yet.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

nievesoliveras

@all

I am a little confused here with the new toroid windings.

@electricme

It is nice to see you again.

@gadgetmall
I could not get all the schematics out of post.
I will bother you no more with my insistence.

Jesus

gadgetmall

@ALL

I have Not had Time today to look at all the Post  YET But I want TO INFORM you That I have REDUCED The CURRENT DRAW ON THE FUGI BOARD TO  0.20 MA  This was ON MY BOARD 1900 Ma .  . There Is a 220 ohm resistor on the base I replaced it with a small 10k pot and added a cap on the circuit across the last leg of resistor to coil . It lights My 15 watt CLF Bright with ONLY 20 ma .. I am Running it now timing it with a 1.2 volt Ni cad ..see ya Later .!!! Here are the pics . Sorry about the Blur . Ill fix it later gotta run . Its School Award Time this Morn !!
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !