Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Quote from: nievesoliveras on February 03, 2009, 10:31:13 AM
Here is the fixed graphic. I did not include @jeanna's recommendations. If you two agree on the same changes, just describe them as precise as possible and I will do the changes.

Jesus
The Information is Correct for this Schematic Alone . Jeanna Is not using this Configuration ! OK so leave it as is and Lable is Fusionchip/with Jeanna Secondary . Number 2   LPJT   . Ok when Jeanna Gets the new torroid and decides to wind one like this she can put her measurments ok . Thank You Jesus . You get those part Yet ?
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Koen1

Quote from: gadgetmall on February 03, 2009, 10:58:22 AM
@All Ok Folks I got the Fugi Camera Circuit producing full power measure 1800 vdc using the trigger switch shorted . The total Current draw is 12 ma Now Below the public Domain Joule THief
Nice work :)
QuoteUsing My Modifications on the page before this one.
Ok, so that's this one? Quote: "There Is a 220 ohm resistor on the bas I replaced it with a small 10k pot and added a cap on the circuit across the last leg of resistor to coil ."
Sorry to start bugging you but the pics are very unclear, could you perhaps draw a little schematic if you have the time?
Thanks. :)

QuoteThis Is amazing .one Circuit i did last night is still running 8 hours powering a CFL from a 1.25 Nicad . Still Showing 1.21 volts !!!!! YEA > Get to it these will give enuff power out now to run every light in the house and im guessing but 1000's of leds of a 1.2 volts battery
Yeah that sure sounds good! :)
Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Koen

xee2

@ gadgetmall

Great work with Fuji board. You have really reduced the power required a lot.

xee2

@ jenna

I suggest you try to duplicate gadgetmall Fuji board modifications. But if you want to continue with a self made circuit then this is how I added the LEDs.

innovation_station

great work gadget ...   ;D

i cant waite to build it ....  8)

i hope you put up a SIMPLE SCHEM

for everyone ...

im back at the mag amp coils ...  gonna finish winding all 4 ..    i will post a pic when i compleate it to confirm it is wound and wired correctly

i have bout 40 more cams  to build with ...  8)

nice to see you take an intrest  in this keon1 ;D

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!