Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

Quote from: xee2 on February 07, 2009, 05:11:30 PM
@ jeanna

Yes I mean turns on collector coil (see my diagrams).

Well, I mean in person, so to speak. The diagram says 40 turns on your diagram. Is that the collector coil?

thanks

jeanna

nievesoliveras

Quote from: jeanna on February 07, 2009, 05:33:44 PM
WOW,
I started to make some new tests on the 5+12 with 120 turns secondary. It still has a 47uF cap in the battery rails. (I think it was xee2 who said to put a large cap across the battery to keep the battery going longer and the jt stronger. ) It was still there. I was just reviewing what still needed to be looked at, when my eyes fell on a jt circuit that I made a while back that has 20 turns secondary and 2 lights soldered in place.

For unknown reasons ( ;) ) I stuck the red pos lead of this extra joule thief ckt onto the red battery lead on the breadboard which was still measuring the amps and saying .254v (meaning 26mA). I held the black lead to the negative lead of the cap and this extra joule thief lit up very brightly. squint time. And a glance over to the volt meter to see the amps showed it was the same.

I don't know if this cap will ever run down, but I have clipped it in place. And now I will hand draw this ckt for my records.

I guess I need to load up photoshop.

Wow,

So, it would seem to be the same as connecting both + and - of the second jt circuit to the + and - pins of the cap.

But if I do that, I get the lights flicker dance thing. Instead this is solid on the + battery lead and then the - of the cap. There is no flicker dance. Just 2 sets of bright lights.

And no extra amp draw.

Any questions?

jeanna

Lady @jeanna
My questions is:
Can you post your hand draw circuit for us?

Jesus

innovation_station

Quote from: nievesoliveras on February 07, 2009, 06:20:06 PM

Lady @jeanna
My questions is:
Can you post your hand draw circuit for us?

Jesus

i was about to ask the same thing ...  ;D

my solar light stick has taken shape and i will post tonight

cheep and easy to build... can get everything at dollar ramma  but the camera ....

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

jeanna

@jesus,

I will have to install photoshop to use my tablet also. I will do it, but in a bit. It is already 4PM and I need to do some things before I can get to it.

I will try once more with words.

Take the drawing you called jeanna's idea. make a second copy of that. Cut off the battery and the 10 r resistor.

On the first drawing add a 47uF cap across the battery.

Move the second drawing into place so the cut battery lines connect to the pos and neg sides of the 47uF cap.

Now, move the line that goes to the pos side of the cap to the battery side of the 10r resistor.

here is the jeanna's idea I am talking about. I will delete this when you have it for clarity sake.

Thanks ,
jeanna

gadgetmall

Quote from: jeanna on February 07, 2009, 02:58:21 PM
Darn,
You tried to get a joule thief to turn on the peltier device?
Are they all  made specifically for 12 volts?
jeanna
Yep a pelitier will light up several Jts in parallel .also tried a fugi it works too . I took ice and put it in a bowl ,sat  a heat sink in the ice with a module on it . Then took my hand and warmed the exposed side . It lit about .5 volts .. I stuck a metal cup with hot water on it and it ran up to 3+ volts . it was enuff to light 3 jts and a fugi
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !