Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

well

i finally found some fine turn pots... 15 turn 1k and 20k 15 turn also i found some trimmer caps 0-50pf 95-420 ;D  lol

so i may be able  to tune in the gadget mod now i sure hope so ...   

i only have 270ohm resistors for the invertor unit ...  i will build it with those first see how it works  out

ist

a few pics .....   tiny jt 6 pac

and  the invertor  2n3055 and  270 ohm resistor 5w

ok good all done the invertor now back to work on the solar light ...   the light stick ....  and the solar powered jt battery charger / cap charger ...

more pics as i finish the next units..   then the gadget mod ....  ;D

oh i have a set of unfinished mag amps too lol   always a thing or 2 to do
:)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

gadgetmall

@ist (Quote)
on the light stick ... i was going to have the second transistor switch the aux cells and batteries on and for the cfl unit ...

and use the solar units as is  only to recharge the batteries the unit on the top will control both jt and cfl ...   but there is a problem where the transistor does not supply enough juice for the cam unit to operate ... there is lots of juce in the battery but  the transistor will not supply it

i think all i need to do to compleate that unit is find 1 that will handle the power ....

or finally get gadgets mod to work  ......  i have not had good luck with his mod as of yet ..  but im sure it is because i do not have the same transformer and switch ..
(/QUOTE)
Heres an idea for your Switch using the circuit that comes with it plus an SCR
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4581542.html

Also is this what you want ?12 ma Draw ?CFL ? CHEAP AA POWER ?? :) Look Close there is a Switch ! I use a lot of Switcheds this is just like My Kicker Switch on the SCR bedini . its a monetary push kicker. Adj lower than lit then FIRE ! .. Haha . I sound like you now been hanging around here too long . GEEEZZZ  .. i don't know what up with youtube but when the new video comes online have Close look at that FuGi .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iINoVWbdBpk
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

innovation_station

wheres the video.... ??

didnt upload ?

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

TheNOP

@IST
maybe you already found yourself a switch transistor, but just in case.

3904 = 330 miliwatt
13001 = 600 miliwatt     <--in sunbeam 9 watt neon light

you might be lucky with some computer PS power transistor.
e13007, 2sc2625, both are 80 watts
c4242 is 40 watt
but i don't know the min trigger voltage for them.

i am still trying to find a 1 ~ 3 watts transistor, but have not got any lucky yet.

B.T.W. i think i previously took the wrong reading...
the circuit in the garden lights, both kind  = ~ 55 miliamp X 1.2 volts = 66 miliwatt
55 miliamps, not 270 miliamps as i previously stated.
sorry for any inconvenients that might have caused.  :-[

innovation_station

thank you

THENOP

that will help me and everyone for sure!!!!

here is the transistor number i found in the photo sencer unit at ramma..

xl 1225 08 d    it comes with a photo cell  for 1 buck i have not tested it yet or looked up the specks... 

ist