Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

@ALL

Hello . This is My final Release of My FUGI JT MOD . Pirate has provided a picture and i doctored it up with the mods . you do not need the HV mods they are there if you want to use them . they will draw excess current in my prototype cutting the time the clf lights an hour more or less also use a 13 to 15 watt spiral cfl for good light . Its not absolute 100 % Blinding Light But its Bright enuff to read by and light a room for 11-12 hours on a good Ni-Mh battery producing 2500mah . it also runs longer on a Duracell . they are 1.55 volts and higher  .. It self starts at 1.30 volts anything less need a push of the KICK switch . Mine runs 12.5 hours without the hv mod and stops lighting the cfl with a voltage of 1.12 to 1.17.. I have thought of adding 50 or so 1 to 5 watt LEDS  in the output  circuit with a switch for back up light when clf fails to fire at lower voltages . It depends on the Temperatures .If yours don't light then the only thing i can think of is your transistor need to be replaced with one of higher gain . All transistors are not created equally i have found .Al last adjust your current draw between 12 and 20 ma for best results  enjoy ! If any one needs one and simply can't make it or absolutely want one (and is rich) I  can build one for you for  50 dollars plus shipping .a modded cfl bulb is needed . add 20 dollars for them. I need the money and if you need a dependable light source there you have it  .I will also build you a Joule thief with 4 leds with a current draw of less than 1 ma for 70 dollars plus shipping ! . Yep i need the money and i am not Cheap :) I was Making 85 dollars an hour on the Job i got hurt on last . Now i have nothing but My wits to survive . I await an SSID Trial soon i hope. It has been two years filed now .   ok ENJOY !
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Quote from: Koen1 on February 11, 2009, 08:13:28 AM
Ah ok, so you're not out to get OU, you merely strive for free energy, that's it? ;) lol
Well, to be honest I don't really need OU either, as long as I can power my house appliances
from a free source, that's fine. If that means using a simple charge collector (like the solar panel,
earth battery, air static, whatever) to provide input energy for a JT-like circuit that can produce
230V AC that will run my heater, fridge, and pc, then so be it. :)
So I think we're on the same 'wavelength' there. ;)

@Gadgetmall: you said So are you saying you're now going to post only cryptic hints? Are you saying you're going to deny people who ask for it explanations from now on?
You "want something for nothing and got it", but others may not, is that what you're saying?

And what type of "earth battery" do you use? Is it a Stubblefield style coil-wound one, or is it an earth-based "dry cell"?

@electrime: you want to make a toroid from graphite? Why? Isn't really known for its great flux permeability, is it?
But I suppose if you really want to you could make a graphite-based toroid yourself. I would try "waterglass" with lots
of graphite, then mix it well and heat the putty to about 200C which should cause the "waterglass" to solidify. This is
an old method used by some electrical engineers to make a conductive "glue", although in that implementation they
would use something like silver powder instead of graphite of course. But if you don't have waterglass, you could try
with a glue. Some conductive glues consist of acrylic or some other resinous material mixed with silver powder.
So perhaps resinous "glue" would work just as well.
Im only going to deny Lazy ass people who do nothing but Complain and wait for someone else to do it for em:).  You are going to pay for either By doing it yourself , leaching what you can for free or paying for it , its that simple . Its a Hard fact of Life that you will learn when you hit 50 + . I have in cased circuits probably before you were born.I know what to use thanks .Also there is nothing Cryptic in My instructions and what i choose to do with what i keep "SECRET " Is My Business. . Take a week and reread this thread before you ask all those Questions please .

@ All
Sorry By Bp is up today . and they cut My water off and i had PAID THEM .. ARRRRRHH...
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Quote from: Goat on February 11, 2009, 02:19:21 AM
Hi all;

Just thought you might be interested in this picture... it's a "Sunbeam Mighty Bulb CFL", it fits perfectly in the center of the 24 LED's...perfect fit...just a little glue will hold it in place :) now just plug in a solar panel garden light circuit with the battery in it and add a JT or Fuji mod circuit inside the LED case where the four batteries usually go, add a clear dome on top and voila, should be weather proof and self sustaining until the battery totally dies.

Regards,
Paul

Hey that is Sweet .Very Good design and Positive Vibes for sure . Now trythe Fugi Mod i posted a pic provided By pirate .

Love it !
Al

Koen1

Quote from: gadgetmall on February 11, 2009, 09:23:05 AM
Im only going to deny Lazy ass people who do nothing but Complain and wait for someone else to do it for em:). 
Oh good. There's none of those here anyway.
QuoteYou are going to pay for either By doing it yourself , leaching what you can for free or paying for it , its that simple . Its a Hard fact of Life that you will learn when you hit 50 + .
In this day and age you don't need to have spent over 50 years on this mudball to have figured out nothing comes for free.
Nil ex nihilo, wasn't that how the Romans put it? ;)
QuoteI have in cased circuits probably before you were born.I know what to use thanks.
wow, so why do you need to play the "I'm older than you" card?
And I never told you what to do, did I?
I just asked what exactly you meant there, since it sounded like you were saying something along the lines of
"well it's been fun and I've found what I was looking for so now I'm just gonna leave you guys in the dark"
and what with all the stuff you posted it seemed a little odd for you to just drop out and leave the less
experienced electronics tinkerers to muddle along...
QuoteAlso there is nothing Cryptic in My instructions
No, no, that's not what I meant.
What I meant was in regard to the above, I asked if you were going to start posting only
cryptic hints from now on, instead of the fairly extensive type of messages you posted till now.
Never meant to accuse you of being cryptic already. ;)
Quoteand what i choose to do with what i keep "SECRET " Is My Business.
Yeah I guess... although I wonder why you'd even mention stuff that you want to keep secret anyway.
QuoteTake a week and reread this thread before you ask all those Questions please .
All what questions? Wasn't that many, was it? I was only a bit miffed about your statement there,
didn't really ask you anything besides that and "what type of earth battery do you use".
don't see why I should read 200+ pages just for that...

Well, whatever. I thought we were all here to discuss JT circuit variations and post our
findings with the JT circuits we build... And to share the info.

gadgetmall

Quote from: electricme on February 11, 2009, 06:25:17 AM
@ all
Big Torid update.    ;D   ;D   ;D   SUCCESS SUCCESS SUCCESS   ;D   ;D   ;D

Tonight I wound a seperate secondary coil, on my BIG Torid
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Construction details

bifilar 32 turns.

Lets call the start wires (a) and (b)
Lets call the end wires  (c) and (d)

To double the output "energy"
I connected (c) to (a)
(IF IT DOSENT WORK 4 u SWAP (D) TO (A)

The output issues forth from the wires from (b) and (d)

I soldered a 1n4004 diode to the end of (c)
I soldered a 1n4004 diode to the end of (d)

I soldered a Hi Bright LED after the diodes, between + and -
I soldered a Hi Bright LED before the diodes (on the AC or Hi Hz pulsed DC)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The test
I set Resistance Wheel to 2.2K ohms
Turning on the sw1
LED on JT powering torid lights up brightly

LED before the DIODES very dimly lights, LED AFTER DIODES NOT LIT

Turn RW to 1.5K ohms
LED before DIODES lights brighter, LED after Doides light

Turn RW to 1K ohms
LED before Diodes lights brightly, LED after Diodes lights same as previous LED, both appear to be the same

Turn RW to 820 ohms
Both LEDS gain in brightness

Turn RW to 560 ohms
Both LEDs get more brighter

Turn RW to 330 ohms
Both LEDs get even more brighter

I was not game to go to a lower resistance in case I destroyed these LEDs.

I will make a Tiny Weiny Video and post it to show you all what happened.

jim

Very Cool . Most likely you can wind a heap of wire on that baby and light up several hundred leds . or Cfl's