Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stprue

I would say that it is builders/learners/everyones land!   ;D

We have come a long way on this thread and the progress seems to be endless so we should all focus on that and ignore everything else!

@all

Keep up the fantastic work  8)

resonanceman

Quote from: Mk1 on March 27, 2010, 06:10:20 PM

@resonanceman

If anyone beside me had any backbone this would never have happens.

Sorry you don't see it yet , do anything worth mentioning and he will tell you its his work .

Good luck .

This tread is dead to me now. He destroyed it for me he will do the same to everyone.

MK

You are mistaking being reasonably  mature with not having a backbone.

If IST thinks you kicked him .........he is    going to kick  back.

If  you  think  someone  has kicked you ...... you are  going to kick back

Neither of  you has the maturity   to stop

Neither of you has the  wisdom  to see how  pointless  it is.

You  both  have some talent building things....... that is what  should be  shared here.

I would  like both of you  to go back  over the last few pages and look at what   has been posted.
Look at your posts  as if someone else had wrote them
What would you think  of this person?

gary

Edit

I am not  going to help you trash this thread.........so ........this is my  last post on the subject

innovation_station

so back to building ... 

i found a bunch of caps i forgot i had  probally work good for banger caps .. 

100vdc 680 uf i have bout 100 or so .. 

so i will likely use them at around 50 volts ..

so a simple way i can build this controled  with materials i have aquired from the dollarstore  is to use the chasers to discharge the caps 123 123 123   useing 1 cap per channel  and useing 3 chasers ..   

thats only 9 caps .. and i could possibally only ever drop 2040 uf per cycle of 3 chasers by the 3 cap batteries .  in 1 revolution ... with 9 bangs ..  thease chasers run fairly fast tho ...  however i doubt the 3 cam bords could not keep up ..

espically with  buffer time ...   

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

kooler

the circuit i posted in the video has run for over 50 hours and the volts on battery are staying on 0.850-0.856
it started out with 104 ma's draw so i checked it after 48 hours and it has went from 104ma to 7.58 ma draw..
so that tell me why is running alot longer than i thought.. so i got a full charged battery and stuck it in and it had 110ma draw
so then i put a dead battery in it with 0.38 volts and it pulled 1.4 ma's.. the led is still full brightness..
so it is backwards from the regular jt that draws more as it dies..
and i still don't understand nothing about circuits so i might just drop this one..

robbie

jadaro2600

Quote from: stprue on March 27, 2010, 06:16:09 PM
I would say that it is builders/learners/everyones land!   ;D

We have come a long way on this thread and the progress seems to be endless so we should all focus on that and ignore everything else!

@all

Keep up the fantastic work  8)

Yeas, I look forward to you semi-final design video, if you don't have time, just say what the part numbers are like you did in the last one, I can probably figure out the schematic that way.

Quote from: kooler on March 27, 2010, 11:59:03 PM
the circuit i posted in the video has run for over 50 hours and the volts on battery are staying on 0.850-0.856
it started out with 104 ma's draw so i checked it after 48 hours and it has went from 104ma to 7.58 ma draw..
so that tell me why is running alot longer than i thought.. so i got a full charged battery and stuck it in and it had 110ma draw
so then i put a dead battery in it with 0.38 volts and it pulled 1.4 ma's.. the led is still full brightness..
so it is backwards from the regular jt that draws more as it dies..
and i still don't understand nothing about circuits so i might just drop this one..

robbie

That's a lot for JTC. ..maybe there's something going on at the transistor.

'Tuning' this transistor is relatively easy, just attach you ammeter leads on the C and E connection and measure the resistance across it and you apply a base current / voltage.  I do this all the time, ..there can be many extra K ohms there and still turn it on.  I was attempting to make a variable current device which would decrease resistance and voltage source decreased, that way the transistor could continue running beyond the 'point of death' voltage ...

I was going to do this with mosfets, but they're all quite senstive, I haven't been abel to get good readings on them.