Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Youtube video feed added on Homepage

Started by hartiberlin, November 21, 2008, 02:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
I added a Youtube video player on the overunity.com
homepage.

It will play all videos with the keywords free energy.

Just try it out.

Soon I will have a much bigger site up
called:
www.free-energy.tv

Stay tuned.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Goat

Hi hartiberlin

Good luck with your new web site  ;D advertising Free Energy using the internet to the masses is what we need to motivate latent potential in people (young or old) in an open source way in order to bring about change for the better  ;D 

Regards,
Paul

Goat

@Hartiberlin

Just to let you know that the Youtube videos on the homepage are showing videos with the term "Free" and not "Free energy"  ???

Looks like it might need some tweaking  ;D

Regards,
Paul

infringer

yes I noted the same... I think the best bet is to let folks post away on youtube and allow them the bbcode to link to them within your forum...

My forum has this ability in an effort to more quickly spread information I allow all to post youtube vids by clicking the youtube button then entering the video code from the video link...

So for instance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efCelx7qe_M you take what is after the "=" and copy and paste it between..
It would look like this "
" without the " quotation marks.

Easy as cake for the forum user and quick as well.

but either way I shall stay tuned I will be interested.

My guess is you are going to open yet another movie streaming website but with the one track topic of free energy.

Dunno if this is correct but if it is well done is all I can say.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

capthook

But you just continue to add bandwidth hogging stuff to this site.  More advertising = more $$ for you which is ok to a point 'cause you deserve compensation for the valuable resource (IMO) you offer (this website).  But the addition of the Utube player is a waste of space/bandwidth IMO.  And the recent increase in advertising has approached its limit as well (again IMO)