Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

home built CNC and related links

Started by dsmer1991, November 24, 2008, 10:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsmer1991

www.5bears.com

a few other links on that site also.

i noticed that a few guys are interested in home builds of cnc equipment. as most of you are back yard machinists anyways you might get a kick out of some of the kits ready available or links to cheap steppers and controllers. www.stepperworld.com is where i got my kit.(still planning on building it though) but that 5 bears guy is ridiculously skilled at what he does. not sure what he does but is radial motor and jet turbine models are AMAZING. at least worth the look. also cheap but quality machines are available all over the web. i like smithy's cause i got one at work i use most of the time and grizzly.com has a lot of cool metal and wood working tools(mostly wood). and for the guys who already have the equipment but need collets and parallels and whatnot. www.hhp.com they are chinese but they are within specified tolerances. i got 2 sets of the 1/8 inch parellels and they are within .001 of an inch also have an indicator i got with a granite plate dirt cheap and it is every bit as accurate as my interapid i use.

Just thought i would share.