Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation. The key to overunity?

Started by Pirate88179, November 29, 2008, 10:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I started this topic so that folks can discuss this over here instead of polluting CaptainPecan's capacitor experiments topic.

I will admit from the start that I do not know enough about this subject to say for sure one way or the other if cavitation has anything to do with OU devices or not.

Please feel free to discuss this, in a civil way.  Also, please post links or references to back up your opinions one way or the other.

Thank you.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

If we can get Sparks over here, he has some interesting ideas having to do with cavitation and turbines. 

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ramset

Bill The thing that peaked my interest on this was this post by THE BUZZ
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc   Seems the pistol shrimp can change the state of matter  generate 5000+degrees and produce a PLASMA all by his little self
Cavitation sounds good
I believe Thrapp and his 20 Amish scientists working for the last 20 odd years to figure out how to live without being hooked up to our satanic power grid,[That I take it is how they feel]
Through necessity figured out how to do allot of things with batteries
Plus patent some things [the lasor thermometer and some others I cannot remember at this moment]
  the post by Sparks of there Cavitation water heater was very interesting viewed through the eyes of Cavitation[BUZZ] 
If a little bug can generate a 5000+ degree flash with NO power, why could it not be possible for men to heat water through cavitation with a little power?

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

spinner

Hi, Pirate!

Cavitation?
Here's a post I made in Mr. Hardy's thread, answering Fritz about possibility that his OU turbine may be driven by a cavitational OU...

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5176.msg115143#msg115143

Links?
Google/Wiki "Cavitation".
If you're intrigued enough, check out "Sonoluminiscence", or even "sonofusion".

Watch the "Chain reaction" movie (starring Keanu Reeves, Morgan Freeman, Rachel Weicz)...
It's all there, revolutionary technology /FE, love story, action, and - of course  - bad guys/MiBs, etc...

A collapsing gaseous bubbles (as a consequence of a shockwave extreme local pressure differences) can transform to a fascinating yet minuscule plasma energy release, where even atomic processes are happening, but it usually happens in a very small (nanoscale) region....

The energy needed for a controllable lab experiment is milions times larger, so this effect is still one of a most inefficient ones...

I think it will be a hard job if you are trying to make an OU discovery based on this principle.

And you can bet this effect is not recognized anywhere in electro-magnetic transactions... (IMHO)

Cheers!
"Ex nihilo nihil"

sparks

Hi Bill and others!  Gotta go but this post serves to find the thread.  Lowering the pressure or cavitating space is cool though.  I think it condenses plasma and this is so electrically disruptive we can expect all sorts of effects.  Sorry gotta go!  The heat driven Turbine is not all mine and probably belongs in the heatpump categorie.
I'll be back.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love