Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Buoyancy Machine

Started by brian334, December 01, 2008, 05:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

The tower for the air buoyancy machine goes 1000 ft above the ground. There is no water involved.
Gravity Machine # 2 is submersed in 10 ft of water.

brian334

TinselKoala,
I read your posts, it appears you are looking at someone else’s machine.
GRAVITY MACHINE # 2 is completely submersed in water, no water gets lifted.
There is not any water in the tanks. None of the tanks are balls, all the tanks are cylinders.

TinselKoala

Please look at my video again. When a sealed cylinder is moved downward in water, an equal volume of water MUST BE LIFTED.

Why is this so hard to understand? You can see it clearly in my video.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Alien509 on December 01, 2008, 10:11:32 PM
Let me ask you this. Do you think the crushing force of water is the same at all depths of water. Why is it that a person wouldn't be crushed at 1 foot vs 1,000 foot?

Let me ask you this: how are you going to push that ball into the tank, against all that crushing force? Where does the energy come from to do this?

TinselKoala

Quote from: brian334 on December 02, 2008, 07:41:51 AM
The tower for the air buoyancy machine goes 1000 ft above the ground. There is no water involved.
Gravity Machine # 2 is submersed in 10 ft of water.

The materials don't matter. The principle is the same. And it won't work.

What is wrong with the detailed analysis of buoyancy devices on Simanek's site?
What is wrong with my demonstration in the video?