Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Buoyancy Machine

Started by brian334, December 01, 2008, 05:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

M,
At the bottom how much energy does it take to stop a falling tank?
Answer is none.

At the top how much energy does it take for water pressure to push the piston in?
Answer is none.

mondrasek

Quote from: brian334 on December 03, 2008, 10:59:43 AM
M,
Answer is none.
I agree.

But does stopping the falling tank reconfigure it from heavier to lighter?
Answer is no.

The energy needed to reconfigure the tank as it is stopped is supposed to come from the inertia of your internal weight.  That issue was discussed ad nauseum in your previous thread on this subject.

M.

mscoffman

Quote from: brian334 on December 03, 2008, 10:59:43 AM
M,
Answer is none.

At the top how much energy does it take for water pressure to push the piston in?
Answer is none.

@brian334

Most of these buoyancy devices would work at 100% efficiency with an energy gain of 1.
because they substitute hydraulics for mechanical levers. The problem is that there is
friction between moving parts and parts moving in fluid and this will cause the momentum
of the device to be dissipated. OK...now show me where energy gain >1. is supposed to
come from in a device that simplifies to a mechanical lever? Some device use bubbles
for shields and stuff and might conceivably work, but show me in a lever device where
the the long term unbalanced gain is?

:S:MarkSCoffman

brian334

M.
Thank you for your post, your post is the first rational comment I have gotten since I started this topic.
Phase change is critical to any invention like this working, so lets go over each phase.

Phase 1. The tanks with the 65 Lb. weight in them are heavier than the liquid they displace and will sink. The tanks fall in a continuous column greatly reducing the drag with the water. The tanks accelerate as they fall due to the force of gravity. The 65 lb. weight builds momentum as it falls.

Phase 2. In phase 2 the tanks expand becoming lighter than the liquid they displace and will float up doing work. How does this happen?
At the bottom the free falling tanks with the 65 lb weight in them are abruptly stopped, the 65lb weight keeps going. The momentum of the 65 lb weight is the force that expands the tank.  To see a drawing of the tank please visit my website http://bsandler.com
Click on the tab at the top of the page marked GRAVITY MACHINE # 2

Phase 3. The tanks are lighter than the liquid they displace and will float up doing work.

Phase 4. In phase 4 the tanks shrink and become heavier than the liquid they displace ready for the next cycle. How does this happen?
The external water pressure pushes the extended piston back into the tank.
No energy is used by the machine to push the piston back in.

PhiScience

@brian334

I have looked at your plans on your website and have one question.

Were do you get the gas from?

Because hydraulic and pneumatic systems cannot operate in a closed system, the gas can only do work once than it will go neutral. You must continually add more gas and exhaust backpressure to keep it going.   
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.