Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simplist Overunity Device on the Planet

Started by sparks, December 01, 2008, 06:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Hi All,

Cox freeflight helicopters are built similar to this, the small gas engine is allowed to rotate and it drives large blades whilst the engine shaft drives a small prop, thus counter-rotation is achieved eliminating torque to the body hanging below and so no tail rotor is needed.

Yucca.

Pirate88179

Here is a link to a video on one flying.  I thought if one blade is fighting the other, neither would win.  Unreal.

Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyGJVfD6nxc
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Creativity

well.. if u let the stator to rotate free ,its speed will be a portion of total speed of this motor with mounted stator.See,1000rpm at the shaft with non revolving stator(bound to the table) will become 800rpm on the rotor and 200 on the stator (once stator let to spinn free,its mass is bigger than of the shaft so it will spinn slower).Relative speed shaft-stator will stay the same.Speed of shaft will reduce and of stator will increase relatively to the stationary table.If u see this then u will see that blade 1 will not output it's full rated power,Blade 1 will have 90% conversion but from 800rpm,blade 2 will have also 90% conversion from 200rpm and not both 90% from 1000rpm.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, hi sparks. Very interesting, are both fan blades on same powered motor shaft. If they are I dont see the issue of the 2nd blade rotating at 200 rpm, the blades would be in parallel so if we input 100 watts each blade would get 50 watts forgetting conversion eff. for now. so in theory we should get 150% eff. of wind generation or greater because now since the 2nd blade now increased its speed due to 1st blades air blowing at it. This may work any one going to test or has any one yet. I think generators with props at periphery of a rotor with a motor driving might work as well so as not to reflect generator load to motor.

peace, love, light

AbbaRue

Isn't this how turbine pumps work?
Multiple blades mounted on one shaft? 
Or am I missing a point here?