Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kunel's Device

Started by AhuraMazda, November 30, 2006, 04:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, here is the updated idea, on diverting the flux of a permanent magnet in the kunel type device.

I tried it with ceramic permanent magnets, one beside the other, with a piece of steel touching both magnets and it seems to work well.

All flux is diverted and coupled through the very end piece of steel and down the length of the secondary core has no flux detectable.

I'm winding a large 24awg. coil around a stack of rectangular ceramic permanent magnets to test the idea further.

I would expect that the coils magnetic field, wrapped around permanent magnet, should not exceed flux of permanent magnet, or else that excess flux would spill over into the secondary core.

The benefit of the flux diverting coil wrapped around the permanent magnet, is that upon coil field collapse, the magnetic field polarity should be the same as the permanent magnet and will help with induction of secondary coil, plus the additional benefit of recovering the flyback energy of coil.

I also wonder if applying alternating current to the coil wrapped around magnet might be worth a try, since as the polarity of the coil alternates, it adds to the permanent magnets flux and then couples and causes a make and break within the secondary coil.
peace love light :)

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, i briefly tested the coil over the magnet idea and maybe i did not use enough turns, as it was not very effective, however i think this other idea will work just as well.
It includes the possible flyback recovery pulse adding to the permanent magnet polarity, if using DC pulsing.

I quickly wound a coil using speaker wire at far end of 1/4" steel piece and as shown, placed ferrite magnets in front of it.

Quickly applying 12 volts, which is over kill in this case, the coil fully coupled all flux from the permanent magnets.

Another piece of steel was used, touching various points after the magnet and the steel piece had zero attraction to large steel piece, meaning all flux was diverted.
The only question is, if secondary coils are wound upon the core, after the permanent magnets, will it induce current into the secondary coil or coils.
Thoughts welcome
peace love light

norman6538

Another piece of steel was used, touching various points after the magnet and the steel piece had zero attraction to large steel piece, meaning all flux was diverted.
The only question is, if secondary coils are wound upon the core, after the permanent magnets, will it induce current into the secondary coil or coils.
Thoughts welcome
peace love light

Skywatcher - that sounds like the Flynn flux diverter stuff. I never got that to work right.
Figuera, Flynn and Kunel are very similar...
After all these years somebody should have gotten this to work.

Norman

Reiyuki

Quote from: Belfior on June 07, 2018, 10:20:25 AM
I had a talk with a Kunel replicator and he told me that breaking the flux inside the core takes too much current. He said in the air you can break it with a fart...

My problem is that all my magnets are neodymium and I really need some ferrite ones that are weaker. That flux from a neodymium PM is STRONG. I think that flux from a PM is coherent and the one produced with current is "kinda" straight and that makes the difference

I am trying out different forms of cores with air gaps. It will work

Cute analogy. ;D ;D :P

If kicking the air-gap doesn't work well, you might also want to try reversing the setup and see if it gives you better output.  Pulsing the ferromagnetic rod and harnessing energy from the air-gap.  That would be more of a magnetostrictive resonance and may respond differently.