Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Smoking Gun" - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, December 03, 2008, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

I think you're right about companies making diode arrays. I put in a request to have a very simple diode array built by mosis.com.  I waited two weeks without any reply, and finally contacted them. They didn't want to do it, and gave no reason, but he was kind enough to give me a phone number to call him.

IMO companies are a bit uneasy about building something that appears very odd. I don't know how so many companies know about diode arrays, but I sent Virginia Diodes Inc. an email while mentioning Charles M Brown's name. He replied back saying he'll have nothing to do with it! Apparently I'm now on their email band list.  :(

PL

Kator01

Hello pix,

QuoteElectrons thermally vibrate.In a conductor a net voltage result is zero,sice process is chaotic.
But,if we find a way to implement to this chaotic movement something that will give a gradient-  a net preffered direction..... Smiley
Plus a gate.
I was thinking about this from some time already.I must find a solution.

you should read the following Aspden-Paper on the Nerst-Effect :

http://www.aspden.org/reports/Es3/

Best Regrards

Kator01

hartiberlin

Hi Paul,
good to see, that you have nailed it down now with these
diodes types and you measurements.

But for practical applications to at least light up a white LED
it would be needed really an IC chip.

So anybody got any contacts in the IC industry so a real
chip can be made to try this out ?

We really need trilions of diodes in series to get a real useful
output voltage...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

PaulLowrance

For some time I've been working on a process to build my own diode array chips that would produce usable amounts of power. It's not a quick project. May take a year or two to fine tune. Please let me know what you think -->

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?topic=18.0

Paul

PaulLowrance

Hi Stefan,

I agree, totally! The good news is, as I've recently learned, the modern chip fabrication deposits the *entire* elements (e.g., Silicon) all at once. So if we use 30nm technology with a total spacing of 60nm and the wafer is 10cm x 10cm then there's 2.8 trillion diodes!  That's far more than enough diodes.

See my previous post for a real proposed *home project* that could fabricate diode array chips. We can't achieve 30nm diodes, but IMO 200nm is possible with a lot of fine tuning and learning. Although initially even 1um diode technology (old technology) would provide enough to power a house. A home project could easily achieve 1um diodes.

If people interested in this could help out with advice for improving the above proposed home project then perhaps we could get the project procedure down.

For me, nothing sounds better than allowing people to make their own "free energy" machine, especially a machine that could make one entire chip per day.  :)

PL