Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The earths mass is being sucked into the sun by the suns gravity

Started by brian334, December 03, 2008, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

There's a problem.

with the perfect spaceship comes time travel, I don't think it would be safe to allow just anybody into a time machine, there were laws given to abide in time, how many would follow the laws of time travel.

the other problem is the Government, although they would know somewhat about how it is done there are other issues, it they master time travel then they will control all of time and you will be either assassinated or executed for trying to avoid their national security being a time traveler.

it is very dangerous being a time traveler because you have to keep your mouth shut even though you would like to share the info. it's tuff!

The other problems is people who are mentally ill could get their hands on such tech and cause havoc, I along with others won't let this happen if I had a choice.

the other issue is always beware there is one greater than you in your little machine and that you do not rule the earth because you're a time traveler.

traveling to the future is better than traveling to the past, traveling to the future and then living there in harmony with super high tech civ is the thing, there are hardships in the history of mankind that make it even harder for a time traveler in the past because the future is the land of the plenty not the past.

Just a rule of thumb is all.
Jerry ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: lumen on July 29, 2009, 06:34:57 PM
I agree, there is an end in sight for the earth and all it population, and when this happens, it will be like we never existed at all.
The only solution I can see, will never be done because the greed of humans will prevent the solution. After all why bother, don't we all know that GOD will save us, and it's ok to kill in wars because it makes such good use of our time and efforts!

The actual solution is an order of goals starting with :

#1: Find the solution to grow younger, so man can live at their peak ability for thousands of years. Then man could gain the intelligence to solve the problems with space flight at light speed and faster. Too much of everyone's lives are wasted just catching up to speed where the last person left off. Longer life would already enable huge space flights to be made.

#2: World ability! The entire world would need to work together to solve the problems that prevent working as a race to achieve it's stake in the Universe. There may already be alien races that achieved these goals under different conditions and may view humans as just another problem. They could exterminate us easily since we are already helping them by exterminating each other.

#3: Just relax! You are now going to live for 3000 years. You can think about having children some time at midlife or in about 1500 years.

4#: Stick to the list! The first step is the most important because it is the lack of time that causes everyone to take whatever they can for themselves, even if they have to kill to get it.

Money is useless! It cannot buy you #1, it will take the efforts of governments to beat #1.
Without these goals we will be right where we are, WAITING TO BECOME EXTINCT.

Hi Lumen.

there is no need for speed, it is much more difficult finding planets that meet the requirements of Humans. Time travel will make it easier to find other worlds in an infinite Universe but inhabitable planets are rare, in fact if by the time the Earth needs to be evacuated we will either live in humongous space cities or we will just go back in time to our own Earth to buy us time to find another world to inhabit.

even though this sounds remarkable I would not get excited because if the case happens he/she may already have everybody they need.

but then of course someone from that distance of a future may be able to control the entire Universe and come back to be everyones God so to say.

there are all kinds of probabilities involved, the only way to sort through them is to always think like a time traveler.

Jerry ;)

brian334

The issue is, is mass transferred from one planet to another by gravity?

Farrah Day

QuoteWhen electricity is made mass is consumed, oil, coal, nukes lose some of there mass  in the process of making the electricity. After the electricity is made it goes down a wire to do work, if there is a ground at the end of the wire. Without a ground the electricity won’t move. The ground has to be a large mass like the earth.

Gravity is a from of energy generated by mass. When a mass like the earth or sun generates gravity it gives up some of its mass. Gravity like electricity needs a ground to move to. The earths gravity is grounded to the sun, and the suns gravity is grounded to the earth. Because the mass of the sun is so much greater than the earths it wins.
If gravity equals mass and the sun is sucking gravity out of the earth, than the sun in effect is sucking mass out of the earth.

Oh Brian... Oh dear. Brian, Brian, Brian... are you related to nitinnum by any chance?

If not, there's a match made in heaven!
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

brian334

Dear Farrah,
You sound like a educated guy so let me ask you a question.
If gravity does not have mass how can it makes things move?