Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The earths mass is being sucked into the sun by the suns gravity

Started by brian334, December 03, 2008, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

You realize of course that none of this matters....

Mercury will be the first to go, and when that happens the solar flare produced will destroy all life on our measly little planet...
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Smoky.

you're right but there more factors that need to be included.

1. The Oceans will evaporate long before the Earth falls into the Sun.
2. The Oceans will evaporate long before the Sun turns into a red dwarf or giant or White star which ever comes first.
3. The Earth will suffer possible mass extinctions if we do not master space technology due to Asteroid impact. there have been close calls already and weren't seen until they had already passed. not good for humans.
4. The Earth may be wiped out by solar radiation not only from our stars and Ultra Mega Flares but also by other close prox star systems that could super nova, any super nova within 200 light years is lethal to everything on Earth.
5. The Earth could meet the ultimate plague with no cure.
6. the Earth could meet its doom by Terrorism or by accidental methods.
7. The Earth could finally meet aggressive Aliens from another world.

I could go on but I think everyone has heard it already.

Cheeri'O
Jerry

gravityblock

Let's master space technology, so I can go cruising for space chic.   ;)

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

lumen

I agree, there is an end in sight for the earth and all it population, and when this happens, it will be like we never existed at all.
The only solution I can see, will never be done because the greed of humans will prevent the solution. After all why bother, don't we all know that GOD will save us, and it's ok to kill in wars because it makes such good use of our time and efforts!

The actual solution is an order of goals starting with :

#1: Find the solution to grow younger, so man can live at their peak ability for thousands of years. Then man could gain the intelligence to solve the problems with space flight at light speed and faster. Too much of everyone's lives are wasted just catching up to speed where the last person left off. Longer life would already enable huge space flights to be made.

#2: World ability! The entire world would need to work together to solve the problems that prevent working as a race to achieve it's stake in the Universe. There may already be alien races that achieved these goals under different conditions and may view humans as just another problem. They could exterminate us easily since we are already helping them by exterminating each other.

#3: Just relax! You are now going to live for 3000 years. You can think about having children some time at midlife or in about 1500 years.

4#: Stick to the list! The first step is the most important because it is the lack of time that causes everyone to take whatever they can for themselves, even if they have to kill to get it.

Money is useless! It cannot buy you #1, it will take the efforts of governments to beat #1.
Without these goals we will be right where we are, WAITING TO BECOME EXTINCT.