Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

what happens with an electric field when it did work on a charge?

Started by Creativity, December 06, 2008, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Sorry didnt mean to jack your thread.
it seems firing an electron into a cap would be like shooting pool in the dark  ;D

Creativity

Weel,idea is not to pulse the cap.Because when u pulse it,u take charge from -plate and pump it to + plate untill polarity is changed.Then u do the opposite.In that case free electrons that escaped from the sharp end will be pushed back(on the expense of the energy put to pulse the cap). What i want is a steady stream of electrons without ever recharging the cap (at this stage i don't take surge of cap into account) or any other work done on it,just initial charging,that have to payback many times more.

Quartz is ok if u want to use UV(glass is not letting that much of it).Glass is just the first idea that i had,can be plastic as in tinu almost poetic answer :)
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Creativity

on second thought half-pulsing can be usefull to recharge sharp electrode from missing electrones(backup plan for my other idea ;) ).
First the cap is charged.All of the electrons that could escape from sharp electrode are gone and sharp electrode is positevely charged(netto value).If now cap charge is discharged to some external cap,the only positevely charged object(sharp electrode would regain its electrons from enviroment.We charge back the cap and cycle repeats.
It seems to be lot of loses here to pump charge from cap to cap anyway :|
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Creativity

@tinu
u give up,never !  ;D plastic was just a one of the pices i have brought with me from the black market in OU universe.It was a bargin i must say.I exchanged it for few dark chockolade bars...well, they were convinced it is the dense form of a dark matter we use to power our bodies.I couldn't say no.It's black,it's caloric and it matters for us on the blue planet.

I got bored with the plastic anyhow,
i can use some idea's though,
give me some of efield conservant,
and the plastic will be in ur hand.

tinu

Quote from: Creativity on December 13, 2008, 06:52:13 AM
@tinu
u give up,never ! 

True, I don’t give up easily.  ;D
Well, I’m glad you’ve got the real message behind my previous ‘poetical’ answer, which was otherwise meant to be just funny but thanks for the compliment anyway.

(For the kind members reading here: Reduction ad absurdum http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum could never got the humanity out of caves as it was way above the intellect of that era but certainly the genius of Greek culture [and Aristotle in particular] was accelerating our advancement at an incredible rate. It’s still one of the most powerful formal logic tools we have our days…)

As for the e-field conservant, I don’t have any but certainly you can successfully replace it with a local time freezer.  ;)

It was a very nice talk and many thanks for the beauty of the posts we’ve exchanged!

Cheers,
Tinu