Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: greengirl on December 12, 2008, 05:12:59 AM
Shows like this have a non-disclosure agreement attached, which ends when the episode airs. After that it's fair game.

Considering these were taped months ago (September at the latest), there should be some word on progress by now. But there's not a peep.

And Richard didn't get a deal. He got an offer *IF* he can prove his claims. Wilson has an out, and why hasn't proof been given? Why hasn't the deal been inked?

Because it's a scam, that's why. Because he wants 50% up front by Western Union for a product that can't operate as he claims. Anywhere else on the 'net, that would be called a SCAM.

Why isn't there a plant open yet? He was advertising for staff months ago, yet all those postings disappeared.

Not long ago he was looking for a $60,000,000 investment so he could built a plant to start mass producing these units. Now he wants to build power plants with $1,000,000, but there's currently no mass production, no manufacturing plant, and no employees?

If you call the phone number, you can talk to Richard about this unit. And buy a magnetic fuel saver and a fat people t-shirt, get your computer fixed and talk to a children's book author. That seems real professional. He has a home office for multiple "businesses", a PO Box for a mail drop, and wants untraceable payments. And yet people still don't think it's a scam?

I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't WANT the technology to work. The whole point is to find better methods, isn't it? But then, I'm not an engineer (I'm just married to one)... and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. ;)

Seriously. It's people like this, with their name-dropping and unverifiable claims and evasiveness who give legitimate inventors and entrepreneurs a bad name. And yet people still cheerlead for him.

3 years ago this concept wasn't even a twinkle in his eye. A guy with no degree, no background, no experience in the field decided to jump on the bandwagon when he saw that he could make some money off it in all liklihood. Yet people who've lived their lives working on this for ages have made little advancement. Why is that?

It's not because he's such a great inventor, or an ecological genius. It's because he's a master bullshitter.

A little skepticism is a healthy thing. If he's really what he says he is, and if he has what he says he does, it will simply inspire him to continue. If not, he'll abandon this pipe-dream as fast as he did this forum when people started questioning him. He wants fawning sycophants, not discussion or debate. Isn't it obvious?

I don't know enough about this fellow to say one way or the other but it does sound as if you have done your research and I have to say I like the way you think.  This does not mean that I agree or disagree with you, but, your thought processes remind me of what I do for a living.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hartiberlin

Quote from: Goat on December 11, 2008, 10:22:19 PM
@ All

The video is available at http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/video.html run the Season 3 episode 11 video, Richard's presentation starts at approximately 7:00 minutes into the show.

Too bad,
now it says:

Content currently not available...damn...

Did anybody download the videoclip and please can post it on Youtube ?

Would really like to see it.

Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Pirate88179

@ Stefan:

I got the same thing last night, several times.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Honk

It's probably not availble to folks outside USA.
The site can see which country a web browser originates from.
But the small "shows" is working though.
There is a program that can let you change "country/region" while surfing the web.
I have forgotten the name of the small program, but it would be handy to have in this case.
I might be this little sucker. I'll have to trie it to see for myself.
http://www.hotspotshield.com/
Magnet Power equals Clean Power