Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I am in the USA and it said this show is not available.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Honk

Ok, thank for the info.
Btw, don't use the program I thought was going to help shield the country origin.
I tested it. It's no good and your internet connection will become slow and useless.
Magnet Power equals Clean Power

AbbaRue

Dragon's Den is a Canadian Show, and I live in Canada and it works fine for me.
I watched it several times just a few minutes ago.
So maybe it's only available to Canadians. To bad if that's the case.

The show was 50 min. long and I don't know a way to save just a section of it.
His presentation begins about 7:30

Goat

Hi All

Sorry about the video link, I wasn't aware that it was blocked to people outside of Canada  :P

I looked around on YouTube as I remembered someone posting Dargon's Den videos and after digging around I found that there was a user there named CBCDragonsDen at http://www.youtube.com/user/CBCDragonsDen that carries the title of Director. 

Not wanting to try and copy the video and posting it in case of copyright laws I sent him the following message:

Hi There;

I'm writing to you in regards to Magnacoaster in Dragon's Den Season Season 3, episode 11.

I belong to a forum on the web concerning alternative energy production at www.overunity.com and there have been ongoing discussions about Richard Willis' invention.  People there are interested in viewing the video  but unfortunately the link to the http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/video.html does not function for people outside Canada.

If you could upload the season 3, episode 11 or just the segment with Richard Willis' pitch it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul Gauthier

Hopefully I will hear back from him or see the video uploaded eventually.

Regards,
Paul

homeysimpson

well since the show taped in the early weeks of May one has to ask themselves why havent we heard of any progress or factories opening up. I know there is a gag order on such things but its been out a week now and we still have yet to see anything. and what is with the website. do the owners of the site realize that the word vork is a swear word in another language and tex could be taken as a short form of texas,, major oil city there. are they trying to say f*%#@ texas with their product. wow a little in your face I think there. Ive been following this since it began and I have to say there is alot of holes in it. what ever happened to the other people he had contracts with. did he pay them back? they were all mentioned for awhile a year ago and then all of sudden nothing. did they find out that he was a fraud? I would love to hear what those people have to say about this. seems like there has been no progress with the motor in over a year. why has no one snapped this up and why did it take dragons to bring it to the forfront. I am confused by the holes in this project.