Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My free energy List, in order of legitimacy

Started by PaulLowrance, December 10, 2008, 12:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

QuoteWhat about devices that don't use magnets?
I also include Dr. Ron Stiffler, so it's not limited to magnetic stuff.

PL

PaulLowrance

Here's a more technical video -->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgud1qkv_A

PL

Added: What he says in the video about quantum mechanics as relying on "approximations" is 100% correct. My trapdoor numerical analysis software uses a quantum physics equation to calculate the force between two atoms, and it's well known there are different equations for this, depending on *the desired accuracy.*  Needless to say, there's a definite limitation to the accuracy, as the most accurate QM equation to accomplish this task is imperfect.

Conventional physics is in for a massive change over the next decade! For example, the laws of thermodynamics are flawed. My diode array, that is moving natural ambient thermal energy, is proving this. Thankfully for humanity, the laws of thermodynamics is not a law, but a tendency. :)

PL

wizardofmars

You got the titles wrong. The entire list could just as easily be labelled 'Fakes & Frauds' given the history of perpetual motion machines. I wager that in ten years, none of these will be any closer to reality.

For Mr Mills and Blacklight Power to succeed requires most of modern physics to be thrown out. It's similar to Steorn - self deluded inventor and tons of money from investors ($60m at last count). The good news is that his scam is probably at the end of the road given he has missed his deadlines and is still unable to demo his prototype after a decade of research. I doubt the recent validation from 'Rowan University' is going to help him either.  ::)

From a 10 year old article at http://www.villagevoice.com/1999-12-21/news/quantum-leap/1

Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. is considering a public offering of BlackLight Power stock in 2000. The investment bank says that the two chief needs that will trigger an IPO are a licensing agreement with a "household name company" and more substantial academic validation of its technologies. BlackLight Power is in discussions with DaimlerChrysler, and three major corporations are already examining materials it has produced, say Mills and company executives.

In the next year, Mills promises, the revolution will be "hydrinoized.

We are still waiting.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

I like Bob Park's comments (a real physicist I heard speak recently) from http://bobpark.physics.umd.edu/WN08/wn060608.html

2. HYDRINOS: HOW LONG CAN A REALLY DUMB IDEA SURVIVE?
BlackLight Power (BLP), founded 17 years ago as HydroCatalysis, announced last week that the company had successfully tested a prototype power system that would generate 50 KW of thermal power. BLP anticipates delivery of the new power system in 12 to 18 months. The BLP process, (WN 26 Apr 91) , discovered by Randy Mills, is said to coax hydrogen atoms into a "state below the ground state," called the "hydrino." There is no independent scientific confirmation of the hydrino, and BLP has a patent problem. So they have nothing to sell but bull shit. The company is therefore dependent on investors with deep pockets and shallow brains.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

PaulLowrance

Quote from: wizardofmars on December 14, 2008, 12:24:09 PM
You got the titles wrong. The entire list could just as easily be labelled 'Fakes & Frauds' given the history of perpetual motion machines. I wager that in ten years, none of these will be any closer to reality.
Well, I just had to add my own diode research to list so that I could now say, "How much would you like to wager on that?"  ;)  Since betting is illegal, lets do this the legal way and sign a business contract by a third party company. That way, if I'm correct that my diode arrays are producing a DC voltage across a load, then you buy the diode array. If not, then I'll buy your product or agricultural produce or lettuce, carrots or whatever you want to sell. I absolutely refuse money donations from people, but I honor award challenges (must be earned by winning), and business deals (must be validated by a third unbiased party) so, both of which would help in my research.

Let me know!  ;D  I'm always interested in a legal business deal or award challenge. That would help me buy a custom diode array chip. The business deal must be fair. No silliness such as my diode array must produce a certain amount of power. We only need to prove the effect, and any good electrometer can detect the DC voltage that my diode array is producing across a load, inside heavy electrical shield of course. The diode array has been tested inside an oil bath. It's been tested at countless locations in rural areas, inside caves, between canyons walls, deep inside a mountain in tunnels, all far out in rural areas, all inside three layers of metal shielding. -->
http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/
http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/

Quote from: wizardofmars on December 14, 2008, 12:24:09 PMFor Mr Mills and Blacklight Power to succeed requires most of modern physics to be thrown out.
I agree, and no offense to anyone, but heaven forbid if the accept science theories of the day were to ever become outdated, lol!  Hmmm, classical mechanics comes to mind, which lasted 400 years. Quantum mechanics will have a much shorter life span.

PL

wizardofmars

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 14, 2008, 01:28:36 PM
I'm always interested in a legal business deal or award challenge. ....No silliness such as my diode array must produce a certain amount of power.

versus

Quote from: PaulLowrance
IMO it's now safe to say that I have a "Free Energy" machine.

This technology is capable of producing over 18000 watts per square meter.

So you have a free energy machine capable of producing 18kw per square meter but it doesn't produce a measurable amount of power?   ::)

What does it produce? Hot air?
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb