Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Free energy" and "Overunity" We need a definition.

Started by Pirate88179, December 13, 2008, 11:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 02, 2012, 01:43:43 PM
snip...
similarly, one cannot be 'overdead'...   ;)
Even though, that's how I often feel on some Monday Mornings!
Cheers

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Liberty on December 02, 2012, 04:08:47 PM
I have always understood the term "overunity" to mean:  over=above and unity=one or a whole, 100%.
and the impossibility of the word is then obvious.  as much as the coach wants you to give '110%'...  you cannot. you can only give him 100% or less than, but not more than.

that is my point. the word 'overunity' itself is nonsensical based upon ANY of the agreed upon definitions of 'unity'.  thus, either a new and more appropriate word needs to be coined OR a new definition needs to be amended to ol' websters.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Liberty

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 02, 2012, 04:16:36 PM
and the impossibility of the word is then obvious.  as much as the coach wants you to give '110%'...  you cannot. you can only give him 100% or less than, but not more than.

that is my point. the word 'overunity' itself is nonsensical based upon ANY of the agreed upon definitions of 'unity'.  thus, either a new and more appropriate word needs to be coined OR a new definition needs to be amended to ol' websters.

But you have to remember, it is not impossible, since you are not performing by yourself.  Therefore, you are not giving more than 100% yourself, it is added to another free energy source that makes the combined output appear as though it is more than the original 100%.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Liberty on December 02, 2012, 04:24:52 PM
But you have to remember, it is not impossible, since you are not performing by yourself.  Therefore, you are not giving more than 100% yourself, it is added to another free energy source that makes the combined output appear as though it is more than the original 100%.
oh god...  ::)  here we go again...

can the team give more than 100% ? they are, according to your logic, not "performing by themselves"...  ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Liberty

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 02, 2012, 04:36:47 PM
oh god...  ::)  here we go again...

can the team give more than 100% ? they are, according to your logic, not "performing by themselves"...  ;)

But they are performing as one, a Whole, 100%.  In this case the whole can perform more than the 100% input that was externally added.  It does omit the extra % added by the free energy source, as measured at the output, since the free energy source is not counted as input or as the whole from the beginning.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor