Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Free energy" and "Overunity" We need a definition.

Started by Pirate88179, December 13, 2008, 11:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

No stranger than the rest of reality I presume.

That is an interesting conceptualization. I shall necessarily ponder the matter for awhile.

A thought to make you go 'hmmmm' ehhh?  ???

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

audiomaker

Quote from: pauldude000 on November 27, 2012, 08:31:00 AM
No stranger than the rest of reality I presume.

That is an interesting conceptualization. I shall necessarily ponder the matter for awhile.

A thought to make you go 'hmmmm' ehhh?  ???

Paul Andrulis

It's definitely making me go "hmmm".

The problem is that when something is still in crayon in your head, you have to draw and explain it in crayon.  Examples in crayon don't lend to people taking them seriously :)

I definitely need a more elegant way of describing what I'm visualizing.

Aman Shah

Quote from: The Observer on November 26, 2012, 01:40:52 PM
There is no such thing as "free energy".
The only thing "free" would be that we don't pay money to use it.
Money has nothing to do with energy.

There is no overunity.
It is a nonsensical term created by those who want you to pay them for energy.

There are however, Unrecognized Sources of Energy (USE), and that is the point of this forum.

I contend two USEs are

1. The phenomenon of Resonance.
For example ... two similar tuning forks ring louder and longer than 1 when only 1 is struck.
or... an Acoustic Guitar is 1000 times louder than and Electric Guitar, same strings  same strum.

2. The phenomenon of Magnetic Permeability in Ferromagnetic Materials.
For example... a coil with an Iron core produces a Magnetic Field 5,000 times greater than just the coil for any given current. This is because the Iron has previously randomly oriented magnetic dipoles that line up with the magnetic field of the coil and ADD to the field of the coil.

Best Regards,
                     The Observer

I am glad that there are some people in this world who understand the reality.(I hope that you had read my previous comment.).I am working on an idea to invent a gravity powered engine,which is NOT a perpetual Motion Machine.

You will be surprised to know that even after giving proof of working analogy of my engine,people on several science online forums laugh and ban me,because of their false authorisationship that Gravity engines are always Perpetual and cannot work.

Best regards,Aman.

pauldude000

Quote from: audiomaker on November 27, 2012, 12:10:07 PM
It's definitely making me go "hmmm".

The problem is that when something is still in crayon in your head, you have to draw and explain it in crayon.  Examples in crayon don't lend to people taking them seriously :)

I definitely need a more elegant way of describing what I'm visualizing.

There is only so much with which an individual may expect to achieve with the written or spoken word. A concept is not words in our mind, but an envisioning which itself must be translated into descriptive words. Much is always lost in translation due to the lack of flexibility and applicability of the available words which may be utilized.
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

audiomaker

Quote from: pauldude000 on November 29, 2012, 12:15:16 AM

There is only so much with which an individual may expect to achieve with the written or spoken word. A concept is not words in our mind, but an envisioning which itself must be translated into descriptive words. Much is always lost in translation due to the lack of flexibility and applicability of the available words which may be utilized.

That quote in itself is proof that some have a better set of crayons than others!  Nice :)