Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Car and his nephew

Started by PaulLowrance, December 15, 2008, 01:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetoelastic

Yeah, the 70L7 vacuum tube was not invented until 1939.  The Tesla Car is a myth.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: nightlife on June 08, 2009, 02:12:53 AM
Has anyone came up with anything on this yet?

hey nightlife,

If you haven't had a chance to check out the thread at Energetic Forum on "Tesla's Wireless Transmission" this and many other items are there all related to his wireless work. The link is kinda in the middle of the 1931 Pierce Arrow .......

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3573-teslas-wireless-electricity-transmission-5.html#post47929

Regards,
Fuzzy
:)

Doug1

In reading through the following (http://www.scribd.com/doc/13040608/The-Researches-of-Nikola-Tesla-1894)
I happened on to a section called OBTAINING DIRECT FROM ALTERNATING CURRENTS pg 409 is the start of that section. Where Tesla explains how he converts ac current into dc current with out diodes or rectifiers but instead uses cores and coils with secondaries as the path for the alternating current and the primary windings to be used for the dc current. If he was using tubes to create a crude inverter from dc (battery) current to which he powered a motor.He could use the above mentioned device to recharge his batteries while powering his motor if the device was placed between the inverter and the motor. The motor then becomes what looks to me to be a tank circuit with which the power is merely bounced back and forth between the batteries and the motor via the device which converts ac to dc. The tubes and four rods in the story which were removed from the magic box in the telsa car could have been the removable parts for the inversion from dc to ac and the moving parts of a custom variac that used the rods for contacts inside coils to control the motor rpm. he does show a tendency to want control over both stator and rotor field strength in his better motor designs to control the power curve and speed of his motors.
  Any thoughts anyone?

nueview

hi all
i have studied this for many years and it appeared to me that tesla had made more than one car or motors for cars.
the first was a redesign of the DC motor for edison which were used in the early electric cars in new york.
the second was done about 1918 and was said to run on batteries at the same time it was said that he was working for a colonel stafford near albany new york state and that they were also working with ge or westinghouse on vaccuum tube development at albany.
this car of 1918 was as said to run on batteries and used a unigue fluid transmission so the motor could have been run at a constant speed it was said that the frequency was around 30000 htz if it contained 10 poles it would run about 3000 rpm or so i know that he experimented with generators haveing as many as 250 poles and any genset is a motor.
i have run induction motors with 60 cycle resonance and they do not have a power reduction for the work they can do but the input power is down by or to about 20 percent of normal input if the motor was wound better it may do better check out the rotoverter at.

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/rotoverter.htm

these folks are doing allot better than me so far with variable frequency drives and replaceing the squirrel cage with permanent magnets so as to achieve a locked rotor statis.

the last car was the one most people talk about but i think it used allot more tech than was mentioned up front a battery would not have seemed very out of place or much worth mentioning unless there wasn't one the fluid transmission could still have been geared to a clutch and pump giving better performance for fluid pressure.

i have allot more that i have collected but it gets bezarre from here so will leave it out it goes along with the joule thief stuff and his antenna tech.

Doug1

nueview
Do you have any info on the old dc motors?