Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Car and his nephew

Started by PaulLowrance, December 15, 2008, 01:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nueview

this is what i know about the DC motors that they were made with multiple poles and the commutator angle was altered to 36 degrees.
it sounds more like a universal type of motor i think that searching the early edison patents for the design is the best way to go as the work on these was done for edison and i did find some around the time period that seemed to make sense.
Martin

Doug1

nueview

hi all
as i said before this is a topic that is most dear to my heart and think it is being covered up by country and industry if people want it they are going to have to work for it as it involves many studies some are most promising butch lafonte added much to the understanding of magnetics for me in ways he may not comprehend as have some of the magnet motor people as well as pirate at this post and IST and many others i want to thank all of them at this point because there perseverance has meant allot to me.
the earth battery ,magnet motors, joule thief, cold fussion, and so many other posts have all donated some small piece of this puzzle about this car and how it truly worked it seems to be getting much easier to understand what was done and a few things are left out still such as the nature of magnetic flow under certain parameters but for the most part i do not think this will hurt the outcome.
the motor design will be most critical and will draw on many disciplines i will try to gather this all together and post as much as i can but you should start by checking out the rotoverter.

martin

nueview

hi all
please check this out it is very interesting and believe it goes toward the tesla cars and please giv credit where it is due.

thank you Jesus for your good work on the thread you started.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6362.msg192429#msg192429

yours truly
Martin

nueview

hi all

i would like to thank pirate over at the joule thief thread for posting this video pay close attention to what is said.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4615804709108706714

Martin