Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Car and his nephew

Started by PaulLowrance, December 15, 2008, 01:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nueview

yes i do remember that as part of his statement the cosmic rays moray said the same.
perhaps this is a misnomer you talked about moving through standing waves perhaps the earth is already doing this for us. and yes to the double capacitance as well i built a capacitive generator a while back and done properly it would produce plasma bubbles in a florescent tube i often wonder if this is not what light is all about current compressed at day time in upper atmosphere making it luminous. and drawn away at night dark it could be a matter of properly stressing the field.
the hairpin senario is seeming to become the better concept it this point in time.
Martin

Magluvin

Good thoughts and ideas guys. I read that after they demolished Teslas lab and tower, that he worked on receivers that were small portable and worked without transmitters. They receive a signal or freq that exists all around us, at ultra high freq.

Very good stuff guys.

Now I imagine that if the devices that received the transmitters freq and converted then to usable power, that they may only need some adjustments, or amplifier circuit, like in the car.

Mags

Magluvin

Hey guys, I just read some stuff from Bearden about using small amounts of potential from a battery, like taking spoonfuls of water from the ocean, yet not taking electrons from the battery.
In the Secrets Of Cold War Technologies it states that there was a 12v bat. in the car.
Is it possible that he utilized this Bearden Idea?  Bearden suggests using doped copper for the conductors and cap(spoonful from ocean) but that seems like hard to come by materials.
The Bearden material was The Final Secret Of Free Energy.

Mags

onthecuttingedge2005

I have been wanting to build one of these for testing. I used to build saltwater HAWG's for high voltage and this is my variation to a new type HAWG called a Leyden Battery Capacitor.

if you can use it then please use it. it should give high voltage a very serious crack to it.

I must warn you though, if you handle high density capacitors of this type they can deliver a lethal discharge and burn you and possibly stop your heart, always short out the terminals with a resistor when not in use.

Jerry 8)

nueview

interesting design on the leyden jar i have not seen one like that before.
i know what you mean about a burn did it myself a few times by accident i was using distilled water as the dielectric in jars coated with foil one inside the other and water between them i used plastic peanut butter jars so yes i understand.

i see some of you are at the hairpin post and there are many talking about the joule thief circuit i guess it is a matter of how we look at things but it seems to me it is a form of hairpin circuit already.
as it seems to stack the magnetic in the toroid ferrite bead i think the idea of the hairpin is to get the current to oscillate in place there should then be some values required for the standing wave to tune

i want to make a post there but need to get all my thoughts together first and would require so many pictures that i have lost due to computer crash.

Martin