Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Car and his nephew

Started by PaulLowrance, December 15, 2008, 01:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

I would have to say that I am more interested in deriving power like Tesla did toward the end, using small receivers that make use of what has been there all the time, rather than inducing it then reconverting back to usable power. And maybe that is just how it was all the time and Tesla just didnt realize that in the beginning. In the end he had it down pat. But what pat?  lol   But the secret is in the patents. If he was able to receive what he transmitted, then from there he only had to find the "sweet spot" as Mylow would say. In Dollards vid, he claimed a set of freq that we need to look into. I have to go back and view it again.

Mags

nueview

our group here has been working on resonant induction motors and driving generators with the motor several problems have become evident and there are small clues i have collected about this we are looking for off the grid power like the lockridge device 300 watts all day 24/7 would be great for the batteries and add units as need goes up that is our goal.

Martin

Magluvin

Sounds great Martin
Any clues you can share? I have to look into this device you talk about.
I have an 85 Fiero that is ready for an electric conversion. I could install a good dc motor like a Warp 9 or an Advance dc 9 in. The ac induction are attractive for the efficiency, but expensive along with the controlers.
Im not holding out till a free energy device to charge or run it is available, I just have a choice to make.
But it would be great to replace the ac controller with Teslas box of goodies, wouldnt it? =]

Mags

nueview

i would love to just be able to charge a good size battery bank for my inverter guess it is all the same in the end just need some peace from the corps.
i wish i knew back when i was doing some other projects what i know now but nobody was taking me serious back then either i think the effect that everyone is looking for can be seen in a relatively pure state from a capacitive generator i may have to go back and fix mine most of the recent discoveries about radiant energy it demonstrated but it was a long time ago and i did not know what i know now about this form of energy and its effects.
i also made a connection to the ancient cultures about energy as well but it may seem really stupid but will through it out as brought it up all the ancient cultures maintained a earth air fire and water energy cabal and i was watching some you tube videos on sound and they were altering flames then i saw a vid on the hairpin and water being made solid and a hutchinson vid about making metal fluid and for some reason it all seemed to come together in my mind about what the ancients were talking about simple devices and ways of looking at the energy if could convert it to modern fire is a plasma reaction air is gasses water are liquids and earth are solids.
jeanna on the other post it correct on one point high voltage impressed on the air can make you deff it can also make you think you are hearing voices it was discovered that voltage systems on the head can cause the dee to hear through impressed voltage it is called a vodophone.
Martin

Magluvin

Hey martin
Im not very interested in big loud sparks either. Im thinking small, portable, a way to get good effects silently if possible. But the idea of obtaining the effects is there and scalable. Im sure the ancients had their ways of extracting energies that we dont really know about today, at least most of us.
I have a gift of figuring things out and I really wasted plenty of time doing other things in my life. But now this is a passion that I intend to take advantage of for the rest of my life. I suppose I matured late. =I But Im here and ready for anything.

Thanks for sharing

Mags