Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2012-armegeddon

Started by noblefuse, December 17, 2008, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 18, 2008, 03:06:07 AM
I am getting sick of you self righteous arseholes.

You have contributed nothing...
...not quite nothing, Hans. They contribute to the weight of data going to this site, and
amount to a dent in the input pipe, restricting the flow for users for whom the site
was set up.
Paul.

noblefuse

Quote from: HeairBear on December 17, 2008, 10:04:50 PM
I would call it an intelligence crisis. Nobody knows what the hell is going on right under their televised noses. I think people might feel now that the corruption is so deeply rooted into our society that without it the economy would collapse. Just going to work everyday for a paycheck is supporting the system, but, what are we to do? How would you fix this problem? Do you really think it will take a horrendous act of God stop the bad things in the world?
thank you- GOD has nothing to do with this atheistic savage monkey behaivor- it is the battle of atheism and spirituality- those with a good heart for everyone as opposed to selfish behaivor as exhibited by the atheists-

as for self righteousness from other fellow as not contributing anything- and here it comes- now global collapse of economies over energy- who will solve it? the atheists secular scientists- or messenger of god with christs as king-

i believe you people will laugh and abuse  right up to russian and iranian counter strikes soon as america must control more energy reserves soon before total collapse-

good - let it happen- more savages like madoff and more to weed out- after so much destruction many will look for true solution- when i am found after 10,000 garage scientists or manhantan project- you will say THANK GOD
Solomon

noblefuse

Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 18, 2008, 03:06:07 AM
I am getting sick of you self righteous arseholes.

You have contributed nothing, you cannot contribute anything and you should learn the difference between an atheist and an anarchist. Stop spewing your venom at the world and leave us alone.

Take your fundamentalist ideas somewhere else, the rest of the world has long gone past Salem and the Spanish inquisition.

Hans von Lieven
you think so- when the total economy collapses- look at all the people in proison of different color sprung at one another to kill- massive unemployment will put many in a foxhole- then we will see who has strength- L.A. riots are nothing if america keeps losing jobs- unemployement insurance runs out in a year- savimngs deplete and hello anarchy- salem and inquisition all rolled into one-

WHY- you savage secular atheists scumbags hurt people to not trust anyone- i bring gift to solve crisis- willl not be uncovered within time because world is hurt and weary from savages and they want collapse- they understand why wars exists to weed out selfish behaivor-

must it be this way? ww3 even?

i bring solution now for 20 months on monkey network only to be abused and ignored- this is not the world of god- this is world of atheism from old soviets-and many more that hurt civilazation-

look around in america at this time- beutiful lights and effort from many to seek love and compassion from christ during Christmas- what kind of life without this holiday- a time when rome was master top slave-

without christ on this planet- the monkey would stay a slave- freedom will come when children of god have conquered by deeds behavior and whatever in time as opposed to dog eat dog- he who dies wioth the most toys wins- better you than me- what else can i think of asa atheistic selfish behavior these past decades-

greed is good-

wonderful- wars come and go like the wind- can we unify as a people- i am here a s a messenger- i try- maybe just an idiot like any person from any holy book that tries to tame the saveg beast by words of truth from our souls-

again- ww3 over energy will probably happen because of atheistic secular savages like you that have NUMBED the world to the boy who cries wolf- THUS- the wolf comes
Solomon

PwrDream

nobelfuse,
The stuff your spouting has already been said a million times, from a million pulpits.  Your not saying anything that hasn't been said by some doom and gloom end-of-the-world worshiper somewhere.  Anyone educated person who has some knowledge of history and world events knows what's going on.

Here's the cliff's notes of what your saying:

man is bad.
god is good.
god must smite the bad man to teach him a lesson.
those that survive will rebuild and be more respectful of what god wants.

...did i miss anything?  O, yah,   I didn't say what someone could do with this great wealth of knowledge.... I'll leave that to you...

I could "google" 100% of the information your typing and find references that are years old, nothing new, nothing new.  One screaming religious nutjob after another screaming that they have a direct line to god, and know of some special solution that will solve the problem... (giving the truly religious a bad name)...

You either believe that you are the center of some vast plan to save the world, a conduit, if i may... or your someone who is board and wanting to just stir things up in the forum.... If it's the former, your what we in the science world call "schizophrenic" (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia ), and if it's the latter, well then, good for you.... have fun...

utilitarian

Quote from: PwrDream on December 18, 2008, 03:02:07 PM
nobelfuse,
The stuff your spouting has already been said a million times, from a million pulpits.  Your not saying anything that hasn't been said by some doom and gloom end-of-the-world worshiper somewhere.  Anyone educated person who has some knowledge of history and world events knows what's going on.

Here's the cliff's notes of what your saying:

man is bad.
god is good.
god must smite the bad man to teach him a lesson.
those that survive will rebuild and be more respectful of what god wants.

...did i miss anything?  O, yah,   I didn't say what someone could do with this great wealth of knowledge.... I'll leave that to you...

I could "google" 100% of the information your typing and find references that are years old, nothing new, nothing new.  One screaming religious nutjob after another screaming that they have a direct line to god, and know of some special solution that will solve the problem... (giving the truly religious a bad name)...

You either believe that you are the center of some vast plan to save the world, a conduit, if i may... or your someone who is board and wanting to just stir things up in the forum.... If it's the former, your what we in the science world call "schizophrenic" (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia ), and if it's the latter, well then, good for you.... have fun...

Hear, hear, I could not have said it any better.

And noblefuse, let's just discuss this on January 1, 2013, OK?  That will save a lot of argument.