Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2012-armegeddon

Started by noblefuse, December 17, 2008, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noblefuse

Quote from: ThothTheSecond on December 17, 2008, 11:51:26 AM
The end of the world as we know it does not necessarily mean physical destruction, perhaps, aided by the internet (already happening) people will finally regain control from government and corporations.

Bring on the age of aquarius.
50 billion pyramid scam on wall street-enron-big three fly private jets during recession- LET the collapse occur- weed out all ugly decadent citizens

that feed on society like a parasite- since the begginning of time there are the wolves that dont belong to the pack of the human race- they belong only

to themselves- THE ATHEISTS-

dont want laws or rules so they may conduct their selfish ways- in america- a wonderful country built on the foundation of the christ has seen a major

decay in its society past decades- WHY-

the atheists and weak of faith human beings immigrating from all parts of the world with their weak teachings and selfish behaivor- it is universal upon

the planet as man is still  a savage animal without dignity to be a child of god YET-

one step at a time during mans progress on earth-

and now-= global collapse and maybe global war- good- purge the earth-let the survivors learn to be their brothers keeper-

global war is necessary-

if you believe i have gone too far in this-

hear this clearly-

10 years now i offer freely a solution to HIV or any virus-

5 years i offer a solution to the energy crisis- one in which very soon all the economists will blame downturn on such- one in which american soldiers

battle for-

past 2 years after dangerous experiment to prove ideology upon the net EVERYDAY to no avail- no no help whatsoever-

no friends care- no passer bys care- no one-

man is mans worst enemy- must be this way- why- sop you learn the hard way- push it till it breaks to learn- in life on all things- drugs-

relationships-everything-

and now global war with nuclear weapons is at hand-

I believe it comes and it is good- the message for the few survivors- man is good- wonderful to be alive- a great gift to simply live- when human beings

have a solution- listen and act-

this will be understood AFTER global war-
Solomon

ThothTheSecond

I am just curious what your (not the dictionary) definition of athiest is ? It would help me a great deal in putting your posts into perspective.

noblefuse

Quote from: ThothTheSecond on December 17, 2008, 07:58:17 PM
I am just curious what your (not the dictionary) definition of athiest is ? It would help me a great deal in putting your posts into perspective.

i'm just being a sqeeky wheel as global nuclear war is on our doorstep over ENERGY- i bring solution to idiot atheists and theists bot alike are weak of faith and disgusting- this global war will teach our children to be stronger- to stand against bullies and heartless creatures - christ is king for monkey planet- i see no children of god- only weak of faith persons babling words of god as they embark with decadent behaivor in this world which results in kaos- GOOD- let is crumble- to teach the weak to be stronger- and the clueless ones of atheism to grab hold of spirituality for it is true-

when the first university rep[eats my experiment the global energy crisis will end- no one cares for these words- i dont look like paris hilton nor tom cruise nor campaign team like barak obama- you care for fancy suits and shoes and sugar coated politics-

stick it all up your asses and burn from global war as a disciple of god has come- you will surely die from nuclear war before you submit to at least invesitigate- and thus it comes- my little speech after war in 2012 will be easy- like a funeral precession- all will bow their heads and man moves on- my time on net proves i try everyday to save us with solution- and man ignores and ridicules- judgement has come-let the children learn how ignorant the adults are
Solomon

HeairBear

I would call it an intelligence crisis. Nobody knows what the hell is going on right under their televised noses. I think people might feel now that the corruption is so deeply rooted into our society that without it the economy would collapse. Just going to work everyday for a paycheck is supporting the system, but, what are we to do? How would you fix this problem? Do you really think it will take a horrendous act of God stop the bad things in the world?
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

hansvonlieven

Quote from: noblefuse on December 17, 2008, 08:08:00 PM
i'm just being a sqeeky wheel as global nuclear war is on our doorstep over ENERGY- i bring solution to idiot atheists and theists bot alike are weak of faith and disgusting- this global war will teach our children to be stronger- to stand against bullies and heartless creatures - christ is king for monkey planet- i see no children of god- only weak of faith persons babling words of god as they embark with decadent behaivor in this world which results in kaos- GOOD- let is crumble- to teach the weak to be stronger- and the clueless ones of atheism to grab hold of spirituality for it is true-

when the first university rep[eats my experiment the global energy crisis will end- no one cares for these words- i dont look like paris hilton nor tom cruise nor campaign team like barak obama- you care for fancy suits and shoes and sugar coated politics-

stick it all up your asses and burn from global war as a disciple of god has come- you will surely die from nuclear war before you submit to at least invesitigate- and thus it comes- my little speech after war in 2012 will be easy- like a funeral precession- all will bow their heads and man moves on- my time on net proves i try everyday to save us with solution- and man ignores and ridicules- judgement has come-let the children learn how ignorant the adults are

I am getting sick of you self righteous arseholes.

You have contributed nothing, you cannot contribute anything and you should learn the difference between an atheist and an anarchist. Stop spewing your venom at the world and leave us alone.

Take your fundamentalist ideas somewhere else, the rest of the world has long gone past Salem and the Spanish inquisition.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx