Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GERMAN SCIENTISTS PROVES CHEMTRAILS

Started by b0rg13, December 18, 2008, 07:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Edit: This is in reference to fluoride...missed the above post by pese.
Also, it renders the injester passive...like the dumb cows we apparently are collectively...Reportedly Hitler flushed the water systems with fluoride before invading Poland

An added bonus is its neuro toxic properties...not to mention its a great bone cancer starter.

Just what the doctor ordered...

Mengela that is...Joseph,
Torture tools...wounds and scars.

Take your skin off...stings like hell,
Y'all get burned up now, ya hear.

Sung to the Beverly Hillbillies theme song...for those who like to sing.

Regards...

hansvonlieven

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on December 22, 2008, 02:56:08 PM
http://www.weathermod.com/

Now THAT is really scary Pyrodin,

I knew about cloud seeding of course, they have been using it on occasion in Australia since the 1950's, like seeding with dry ice pellets and silver compounds but I had no idea the practice was so widespread that manufacturers of equipment have sprung up and presumably make a good living out of it.

This takes the technology out of the hands of government where it once was and allows anyone with enough resources (like multinationals) to fuck around with the weather at will. There don't seem to be any controls in place, no permits required and so forth which is effectively a free for all.

You don't have to look for a conspiracy, it seems evident that greed and the mighty dollar are enough motivation. Short term gain and a fuck you attitude by ruthless organisations have caused inestimable damage to the planet and this appears to be just another instance.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

PYRODIN123321

@hansvonlieven

Agreed....could not have said it better myself....
Peace.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on December 22, 2008, 02:56:08 PM
http://www.weathermod.com/
fargo, thats my home town. i have a friend who works there, should i ask if they are up to nefarious doings?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

hansvonlieven

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 22, 2008, 04:09:18 PM
fargo, thats my home town. i have a friend who works there, should i ask if they are up to nefarious doings?

It would be really helpful if you could find out how much of this equipment is being sold by this company world-wide. It will give us at least an idea of the size of the problem.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx