Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GERMAN SCIENTISTS PROVES CHEMTRAILS

Started by b0rg13, December 18, 2008, 07:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 22, 2008, 04:16:25 PM
It would be really helpful if you could find out how much of this equipment is being sold by this company world-wide. It will give us at least an idea of the size of the problem.

Hans von Lieven

oh it's a problem? i'll just knife him in his sleep then ;)
honestly i am more concerned about the emissions of automobiles on our streets and from manufacturing plants than i am over this...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

PYRODIN123321

Well, just because the word conspiracy is attached to something does not mean its all horseshit and this is just the tip of the iceberg anyway........
blue pill or the red pill right?
once you start learning, how much do you really want to know? how much you believe is up to you

but remember Fyodor Dostoevsky sometimes people do things because they can even if it is against their own best interest
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 22, 2008, 04:20:47 PM

honestly i am more concerned about the emissions of automobiles on our streets and from manufacturing plants than i am over this...

as for automobiles on our streets manufacturing plants, these will go the way of the dodo eventually I think, new tech will solve all those problems and create just as many more...gas will pass in a blink of an eye in human history.....can't last forever
Peace.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on December 22, 2008, 04:41:49 PM
Well, just because the word conspiracy is attached to something does not mean its all horseshit and this is just the tip of the iceberg anyway........
blue pill or the red pill right?
once you start learning, how much do you really want to know? how much you believe is up to you

but remember Fyodor Dostoevsky sometimes people do things because they can even if it is against their own best interest
as for automobiles on our streets manufacturing plants, these will go the way of the dodo eventually I think, new tech will solve all those problems and create just as many more...gas will pass in a blink of an eye in human history.....can't last forever

never said anything about horseshit, where did you get that from?
instead of taking one of the choices you offered, i'll make my own pill... ;)

when i get a chance to talk to my friend if i remember, i will ask him how much business they do. it's -4 with a -30 something wind chill today so i am not walking (i don't own a vehicle. that's how you change the world, start with yourself...) 5 miles for anybody.
he is in mali doing some radar work for awhile so i can't say when that conversation will take place.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

hansvonlieven

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 22, 2008, 04:20:47 PM
oh it's a problem? i'll just knife him in his sleep then ;)

Perhaps this will show you whether there is a problem with this or not. The following is taken from their website:

The weather modification technology transfer training program offered by WMI is found helpful when starting a new program or when upgrading an existing program(s). We are flexible and tailor the training to fit each programs specific objectives.

In designing our training, we consider specifically the number of trainees and their educations. Training is presented in both lecture and "hands-on" formats, to ensure maximum familiarity with equipment and procedures. All Instructors are qualified and thoroughly experienced.

The technology transfer training is usually conducted at or near WMI corporate facilities located at Hector International Airport, in Fargo, North Dakota, USA. Doing so allows optimum use of WMI facilities, aircraft, equipment, and personnel, thus maximizing cost-effectiveness. Special accommodations have been made and training conducted in remote locations. Instruction is generally provided in English. However, when necessary, qualified interpreters are retained to ensure complete comprehension of the material. Copies of all written training materials are provided in binder form.

In other words, if you have the cash we will teach you how to fuck around with the weather and give you the facilities, for a fee!

Now, that might be very nice for the guy using it on his property, but what about his neighbours, or indeed, the rest of us. If you have thousands of companies using this kind of stuff how does that effect the planet. I thing the spread of this kind of technology is a little worse than emissions from automobiles or factories.

Another thing, how many of these types of companies are there?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

PYRODIN123321

Sorry for the horseshit comment, i just get frustrated and fired up

Good choice- learn and decide for yourself is the best way
-i found out about this stuff while i was researching Tesla ....err well i found haarp and then this
as for how many?
i dunno....
but it would make a hell of a weapon, completely deniable, god did it etc.
Peace.