Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Phenomenon observed by Tesla

Started by Raui, December 19, 2008, 07:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raui

I was just wondering if anyone has any information on the effect Tesla observed when the switch of a dc dynamo of high potential was closed. Lindemann said that the engineers of the time put it down to be some sort of 'bunching effect'. I don't want information on radiant energy rather I just want to be able to put a reliable reference in my paper I am writing about the phenomenon where when the switch is closed there is a moment where no current flows.
Thanks,
Raui
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. - Nikola Tesla
http://ou-research.blogspot.com/ (Feedback appreciated)

PYRODIN123321

I'm afraid i can't help ya there, but when you finish your paper, would you put it up here. I would like to hear what you found.

peace
Conrad
Peace.

broli

I dunno wether this helps you;

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/tesla.htm

Start reading from Shocking Discovery.

TinselKoala

I did some work several years ago looking at Tesla's experiences with these phenomena.
Here's one of the traces from the wire explosion work I did.
The trace is made by sandwiching the wire between 2 pieces of fine-art paper and compressing it with a weight. Then the capacitor bank is charged to a high voltage and allowed to over-volt an air gap, through an inductor, and through the wire to be exploded. I was using 0.3 microFarad charged to about 60 or 80 kilovolts. The wire was usually #40 or #42 enamel-coated copper magnet wire. If I got the parameters just right a trace like below was produced. Too much energy and you totally vaporize everything. Just right, and you can see where the globules of molten copper are ejected (always on the outside of the wire's curvature) and re-solidify some distance away. Sometimes, amazingly, the tiny hair-like tube of the enamel insulation would remain behind, seemingly intact or in only a few pieces, while the copper vanished.

I think the phenomenon of delayed current to the load happens as a result of an interaction between inductances in the lines and load, and the phase of the applied current at the moment of switch closure. The first thing that happens is that the inductance sets up the magnetic field, and only after this does current reach the load.

broli

Very cool experiment you did there TK. Can you draw up the schematic of the circuit you had?