Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chronovisor: The time-camera invented

Started by Magnethos, December 19, 2008, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

An antique new, but interesting: 1972

12 scientist build the time camera and record past events like Jesus and some videos of the antique Rome. Extraordinary invention

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/esp_ciencia_timetravel20.htm

PaulLowrance

Thanks for the link!  Ages ago I used to have an infolio by rex research on the this. It's about the Benedictine Father Marcello Pellegrino Ernetti. Here's the infolio, now free, but it used to cost money to buy -->

http://www.rexresearch.com/time/time.htm

I thought this was interesting -->

QuoteKozyrev also determined the speed of time = 700 km/second (+/- 50)

PL

Magnethos

Thanks for the link, I printed that information some time ago. The most known device is the Ernetti's device, but there are more time cameras. I read somewhere that Time is a vector inside the magnetic spectrum and the 'Ether' has memory to record past events and we can read that information.

PaulLowrance

QuoteI read somewhere that Time is a vector inside the magnetic spectrum and the 'Ether' has memory to record past events and we can read that information.
Your post is well worth quoting. Thanks for the info!  If you can find that text then I would love to copy it.

PL

Magnethos

In the opinion of DeLaWarr, "Time is a vector of the magnetic spectrum and that spectrum has a place in itself for events... There is a pre-physical world in which the camera might be expected to operate".

Source: The link in this post, rexresearch.
The article is describing DeLaWarr camera, not Ernetti's camera.