Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Conventional physics does state it's possible!

Started by PaulLowrance, December 24, 2008, 01:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hi all,

I just wonder : Who and Why was tinu´s post removed ? I just saw it here 1 Hour ago.

He was indicating the Aspden-Work about theThermoelectrial-Effect based on the Nernst-Effect which give 20 times more voltage that a normal Peltier-Element.

Kator01

PaulLowrance

QuoteIf you could present a believable theory, I'm sure you could get ANY(!!!) microelectronics company who could make the prototypes for you INSTANTLY! Dealing with a low tech type components, it should be very simple.... A few hours of engineers work with a suitable equipment....
Some member(s) did propose to you that you should contact Universities / their labs...
If I showed enough $ to a chip fabrication company then perhaps they would listen.

BTW, interested people, and interesting people, I've presented and offered both the mathematics and the working model. For anyone who has questions ***please*** would you first read my forum blog notes on my diode research. Here's the "Answers" section -->
http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0

Also, when time permits I would like to add an appropriate GUI to my numerical analysis trapdoor simulation, and then release the source code written in MFC VC++, which clearly shows that ambient thermal energy can be captured by means of a passive trapdoor. In the trapdoor sim, more of the gaseous particles travel from the right to left chamber through the trapdoor, on average. The trapdoor is also made of particles. So the trapdoor bends and such. The sim includes basic blackbody radiation.

PL

PaulLowrance

Hi,

QuoteMaybe thermal energy in form of radiation?
You're right. Ambient thermal energy is a continuous exchange and conversion from electromagnetic radiation <--> mass kinetic energy. All matter exists is a sea of energy. Within the space between all matter, between all atoms, exists blackbody radiation. Blackbody radiation exists inside all solids, liquids, gas, and in outer space. It is a continuous changing sea of electromagnetic waves where particles continually exchange energy by means of such electromagnetic waves. Such electromagnetic waves are produced by the acceleration and deceleration of charged particles-- electrons and protons. As the charged particles vibrate around, they are giving off blackbody radiation, and it is such radiation that causes the particles to continually move and vibrate.

One square meter (3.28ft by 3.28ft) of surface at 297K (74.9F, 23.9F) radiates 441 watts. Both sides of that flat surface radiates 882 watts. The peak frequency of such blackbody radiation is 31THz (31e+12 Hz).

PL

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Paul.

I think it's acknowledged that Thermodynamic Laws are very much open to revision.  There's a NEED for this since the discovery of dark energy.  And a RELUCTANCE to do this because it'll up end all known physics.  Effectively dark energy has been proved.  Not open to dispute.  And this force has NOT been incorporated into known physics.  The reluctance to get around this problem is because these 'dark' forces are not related to any tangible matter.  They either have to FIND a particle or they have to CONCEDE that this energy is based on a dark matter particle that behaves like a tachyon.  Tachyons are only 'theorised'.  They have never been found.  And they're proposed to EXCEED light speed.  So.  If they DON'T find that particle that generates this dark energy - then they'll have to concede that it's a tachyon.  And that brings them face to face with something that the entire theory of relativity requires - which is that NOTHING can exceed light speed.  Our mainstream scientists have got their backs to the wall. 

;D

Personally I think that the study of physics should only ever be based on the potential that 'anything' is possible. Unless we're advised differently in a one to one conversation with God Himself.   ;D  Right now our Classicists are rather emabarrassed.  Which is why the most of them are defending their position with such extraordinary posturings.  Is my take.   ;D

btw.  These 'dark energies' that are needed?  To balance the books, so to speak - they need to find a source of energy that is believed to account for something like 97% of all the matter in the universe.  Just think of it.  That's 97% more energy theoretically available than has EVER been found in the actual visible matter of the universe.  That's an awful lot of energy.  Makes me think that perhaps, finally, they're beginning to think in terms of aether energies.  LOL

Regards,
Rosemary

Edited.

sparks

Thomson inverse scattering says its possible.  It says more or less that there is a probablility that a photon can leave a piece of matter with a higher energy that when it came aboard.  One does not have to go with general relativity one only has to deal with classical quantom mechanics to realize where alot of energy is stored.  Every electron in a 1s orbital is equivalent to one milliamp.  This is a huge amount of energy when one considers the amount of electrons in one mole of atoms.  Been a long time since chem 1 but I rember Avogardros #is like 10to the 23.  So a mole of atoms has in its lowest electron orbitals 10 to the 20th amperes of current.  When we convert by ionization one mole of atoms into a plasma the plasma current can exceed billions of amperes.  The plasma as a whole will appear electrically neutral but with a current in the billions of amperes it will be sure to react with external magnetic fields.  The energy locked up in the electron orbitals can become macroscopic with macroscopic effects instead of thermal photon radiation and scattering.  Thomson inverse scattering is just the tip of the iceberg as far as the possibilities in conversion of electron potential energy into electron kinetic energy. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love